British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue -V- Sheffield POSF 2nd leg

Not the best meeting tbh, track was riding right by the fence and only Jye found a set up down by the kerb. Richie was so much better, and Dan was class all night aside from heat 1 where he completely missed the trap.

I fancy us over 2 legs vs Peterborough. They’ve had us at home this season but with both Worrals finding form when it matters I think we will do it this time.

It’s only been 20 years since the last one lol 

6 minutes ago, acef said:

Not the best meeting tbh, track was riding right by the fence and only Jye found a set up down by the kerb. Richie was so much better, and Dan was class all night aside from heat 1 where he completely missed the trap.

I fancy us over 2 legs vs Peterborough. They’ve had us at home this season but with both Worrals finding form when it matters I think we will do it this time.

It’s only been 20 years since the last one lol 

make that 28 years ago 

3 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

make that 28 years ago 

Never made it as mathematician lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Get ready for a beating.

What were the results at showground :party:

Whatever has gone on results wise between the Aces and the Panthers so far is of no consequence now its down to two meetings only .

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

BV won't stand a chance against Bjarne.

The Bjarne you wanted sacked after his 0 at Showground

Great win for Acee taking both legs of the semi.  Commiserations to Sheffield its great to have them back in the top league, the atmosphere at both legs was fantastic.  Would love a Belle Vue v Sheffield final in the future.  Now on to this year's final and although Peterborough will be favourites  I feel it can go either way.

Belle Vue are actually very slight favourites at 8/11. Peterborough EVS. Think this would be due to the 4 resulted fixtures raced so far this season.

Having a big hitter at reserve with lots of experience could be deciding factor in the final.

Aces will have to step up to the plate and go for gold.