British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

16 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

The problem for us is at home it's not often we win big.

Can't be a better time than tonight then 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

The problem for us is at home it's not often we win big.

tonight's the night :t::party:

I've just had a meeting via Skype and club bosses have agreed to rename the SGB PREMIERSHIP starting from next season once the Panthers do the inevitable this week.

The league will be rebranded as the SGB PANTHERSHIP and full confirmation of this change will be released during the AGM statement later this year.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I've just had a meeting via Skype and club bosses have agreed to rename the SGB PREMIERSHIP starting from next season once the Panthers do the inevitable this week.

The league will be rebranded as the SGB PANTHERSHIP and full confirmation of this change will be released during the AGM statement later this year.

Why you wasting time on here instead of doing your homework ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I believe both legs will be very tight, both sets of riders seem to enjoy the away track so should make for a cracking meeting home and away. My fear is that both tracks will be slick so overtaking will be difficult. For Panthers Kerr is again the guest which worked at Peterborough the other day but he only scored 4 for Kings Lynn last time he was there so is a bit of a worry there maybe R/R would be better but it is a miracle he is even riding at all after a horrific crash at Peterborough a few years ago. R/R for Brady Kurtz should work out as a plus for Belle Vue  but whatever the score tonight it will be all to play for at Peterborough Thursday.  I think all previous scores can be ignored as this is a final and totally different from a league meeting. 

9 hours ago, NSS1 said:

Perfect weather here in Manchester dry all weekend dry all today even forecast to be dry for SON this weekend who says it always rains in Manchester :party::rofl::t: 

Carol Kirkwood ,most mornings on t.v. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Would you believe it.

I've been expelled for good because I bunked off Maths to fly all the way to Lublin to watch the first leg of the Ekstraliga Final and my Headmaster caught me waving my Woffinden scarf around on live Television.

He said what's more important to you School or Speedway and I said Speedway and that was that.

Edited by KingoftheTrack
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Crayons have to get put back in the box at 4pm...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Scott Nicholls knowing he's going to get yet another British top flight winners medal later this week.

image.jpeg.0b1ffa691bc70ca0e0e3a5f63f66366c.jpeg

Well deserved too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jenga said:

Carol Kirkwood ,most mornings on t.v. 

Well she's not always right that's why she has her Knockers!! :rofl:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Well deserved too.

Possible a perfect time to hang up his boots as well just as PK did a few years ago ,great servant to the sport and a shoe in for full time presenter/pundit with KT . 

5 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Well she's not always right that's why she has her Knockers!! :rofl:

Very nice they are too.