British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

4 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Jack Thomas...he was superb when he guested for us...

Sorry but think you have had a bigger bang on the head than Hans 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

I don’t agree. Rightly or wrongly, the rule is clear. As Wolves, Sheffield, Belle Vue and Peterborough were the teams in the play offs, then none of their riders are allowed to guest for any other play off team. It would be absurd to allow guys like Morris, Schlein, Douglas, Howarth, Batchelor, Becker, Pickering etc to guest for Hans in the final. 

This is why they should make the rules 100% clear,so no team can find any loop holes around them.Are Sheffield and Wolves in the play offs,no not now.All they had to change was the words "is in" to "qualified for"imo.I am just in Matt Ford's way of thinking at the moment:P

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No but no one could have predicted that, he was incredible, never seen him ride at Belle Vue like that before.

There is no substitute for experience and class.

37 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Heat 15 classic Bewley , hit the front clear off , look at me winning by miles ,last lap oh no Charles is last and the Panthers are team riding him out but im to far ahead now wish i had looked around,  oh never mind at least i won the race and i look good  , now whats the score again

Worrall last spec savers for you :rofl:

2 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Worrall last spec savers for you :rofl:

The rest is correct though 

Do you ever  post without insulting the poster 

Edited by scoobydoo

Remarkable performance from Peterborough last night with just 5 fit riders and a duff gust (from a very limited choice) 

Belle Vue must be kicking themselves that they could not gain more that a 2 point advantage after the P'boro early  loss of H. Andersen

It's Belle Vue's to lose now against a severely depleted P'boro. Lady Luck has smiled on Belle Vue and surely someone other than Bewdlay and Worrall will turn up and score some points for the Aces to win the p-off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

The rest is correct though 

Like he will be Thursday :party:

11 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Sorry but think you have had a bigger bang on the head than Hans 

I know it sounds ridiculous but he scored more points than the likes of Riss, Crump etc which is being spouted on here..they should just let Hans ride..he looked fine in the pits last night..

2 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Like he will be Thursday :party:

What beaten by a rider with two broken fingers 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Let's not ruin it with special dispensation please.

You mean,  lets face them while they have only half a team, MPT riding with broken fingers, and Hans and Ulrich out,  YOU ARE ALL HEART, speedway fans want to see a close match whoever wins,  there is enough silly rules in it already, I would hope any team facing what Panthers are now would get some sort of common sense shown by the BSPA , this not a mickey mouse match, we start with 7 riders and lucky if you finish with the same seven,  unlike football who start with 25, it would make a mockery of our great sport if this Highlight of the season FINAL, ends in a walk over because of injuries and BSPA rules, which as per your post, you do.

Jimg           

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimg said:

You mean,  lets face them while they have only half a team, MPT riding with broken fingers, and Hans and Ulrich out,  YOU ARE ALL HEART, speedway fans want to see a close match whoever wins,  there is enough silly rules in it already, I would hope any team facing what Panthers are now would get some sort of common sense shown by the BSPA , this not a mickey mouse match, we start with 7 riders and lucky if you finish with the same seven,  unlike football who start with 25, it would make a mockery of our great sport if this Highlight of the season FINAL, ends in a walk over because of injuries and BSPA rules, which as per your post, you do.

Jimg           

That would possibly be a fair post if Bagpuss were an Aces supporter.  

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Scored 9 in A fixture and in British Final 

It amazing how little research people do, Lewis had a bad night but on another day Coul easily have scored half a dozen which would have made a huge difference. He's had plenty of solid meetings at the NSS before.

38 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Yes,as long as they aren't in the Premier play off teams.

Go get Nowak from Glasgow he'd love the place 

19 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Remarkable performance from Peterborough last night with just 5 fit riders and a duff gust (from a very limited choice) 

Belle Vue must be kicking themselves that they could not gain more that a 2 point advantage after the P'boro early  loss of H. Andersen

It's Belle Vue's to lose now against a severely depleted P'boro. Lady Luck has smiled on Belle Vue and surely someone other than Bewdlay and Worrall will turn up and score some points for the Aces to win the p-off.

Panthers favourites