Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

3 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Fell tonight. Physically couldn’t pick his bike up from shale. Shame for him. Hope he is okay for Peterborough.

He should've pulled out but would've got pelters from Redcar fans which I understand. Another issue with doubling up injuries don't heal 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

He might

depends what the official reason was for missing tonight

4 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

BV's title win will be the most shallow victory in the history of British Speedway.

Who says they'll win it. Messrs Nicholls, Harris, MPT, Pedersen, Palin won't give it up as easy as you have. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Fell tonight. Physically couldn’t pick his bike up from shale. Shame for him. Hope he is okay for Peterborough.

Pictures showed last night that hes holding and releasing the clutch with his middle two fingers his injured ones are straight during this process , 

19 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

BV's title win will be the most shallow victory in the history of British Speedway.

:icon_smile_clown:t

15 minutes ago, stevehone said:

depends what the official reason was for missing tonight

On the official scorecard on the BSPA site it states withdrawn from meeting due to concussion so he cannot ride .

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Team riding is a lost art that only older fans, like myself,  have seen and enjoyed.

Its worth a good few points at times in a meeting and with the experienced riders Peterborough have its benefitted them on  many occasions 

Edited by scoobydoo

Where were the panthers fans last night ? I was in the South stand and there were only about 10 panthers fans , and before anybody says it's a long way to Manchester I live 260

miles from the nss. 

17 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

If Kurtz rides then Belle Vue win due to Panthers' injuries imo.

Who's to say he'll be fit 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Palin just been wiped out at Leicester

Bit of a misleading statement! Palin ran into the back of Dan Thompson's bike and that sent them both into the fence.

Dan's bike severely damaged. Fortunately both riders walked away from the incident. Palin excluded.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rustington said:

Where were the panthers fans last night ? I was in the South stand and there were only about 10 panthers fans , and before anybody says it's a long way to Manchester I live 260

miles from the nss. 

Will you be at Peterborough with the 10 or so Aces fans that normally attend at the showground?

47 minutes ago, Rustington said:

miles from the nss. 

Yes I thought that, 10 bit of an underestimate, there was about 20 of them :) For a play off final I couldn't believe it. 

7 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Will you be at Peterborough with the 10 or so Aces fans that normally attend at the showground?

For normal league meetings there is about 50 or so at Peterborough, you will have seen us all hanging over the fence celebrating the Aces wins there.

On Thursday there will more likely be 200+, there is 2 coaches coming down.

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Palin just been wiped out at Leicester

Err no

Palin wiped out Dan Thompson by hitting him mid-bend, both went down but Dan went head first into the air fence.

Thankfully they were both up quite quickly.

Who ever wins Thursday will be deserved champions.  No excuses from me if kurtz being out costs us, its part of sport unfortunately, same for the Panthers.

• Like 2