British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

17 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Absolutely  not a throw away comment. 

I think most people know that ulrich wouldn't have kept up his form, but we will never know I suppose. But you have gained from it, cant deny that. 

Not saying that's the only reason you won, you deserve to be champs 

And how do you come to that conclusion...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

And how do you come to that conclusion...

Once he got to no1, he would have struggled,  

Just remember, I know everything 

• Haha 1

What are panthers permutations for tomo ? I presume kerr will be a guest in some form

4 hours ago, Rustington said:

Yes I will and belle vue are taking 2 coaches  to Peterborough.  

Plus the many cars making there own way there we will show you what proper support is :party::t:

31 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Absolutely  not a throw away comment. 

I think most people know that ulrich wouldn't have kept up his form, but we will never know I suppose. But you have gained from it, cant deny that. 

Not saying that's the only reason you won, you deserve to be champs 

What a load of bs. For all you know Ulrich might have continued to improve in PL that is substantially weaker this season? 
The team selection by Peterborough , rubbished by many at the start of the season proved to be ideal in a league with no sooperstars.. and always ensured that at least one reserve was an experienced rider. 
BV went for the build the team around Bewdley which has got them to the p-offs

Edited by old bob at herne bay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyb said:

All they showed on TV was his crash and then him walking away, albeit a bit gingerly, so how do you know

Only watched highlights last night, but unfortunately looked like hans was knocked out for a few seconds as soon as his head hit the track very hard, slide across the track motionless, thankfully he got up to walk away, but looked very groggy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Once he got to no1, he would have struggled,  

Just remember, I know everything 

Having seen him ride on a few occasions this season I would say Ulrich was in the form of his life and would have maintained his form. I bet Peterborough would give anything to have him back for tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panther1997 said:

Interesting that Pearson and Tatum on the No Brakes, No Fear podcast, said that all other 4 teams riders are available to guest. Also Schlein said that Hans has had to pull out of his farewell meeting due to injury.

Pearson & Tatum do not know the rules everyone has witnessed and heard there miss quotes regularly :rofl:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

What a load of bs. For all you know Ulrich might have continued to improve in PL that is substantially weaker this season? 
The team selection by Peterborough , rubbished by many at the start of the season proved to be ideal in a league with no sooperstars.. and always ensured that at least one reserve was an experienced rider. 

Whoever Bewdley is ?  he must be good :rofl:

Edited by NSS1

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Hope Pearson and Tatum are right because Belle Vue don't deserve anything.

Rob should be on the phone to Douglas and Pickering imo.

B/vue have done nothing wrong explain what they have done ??? if you are hoping what the chuckle brothers have said you are deluded read the the rules you may get special dispensation to get wolves/Sheffield riders ? that's the only way otherwise its stick to the rules :nono:

35 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

We’ll find out just what people think of Ulrich’s ability to maintain that average when the loyal Panthers put their team together in 2022. I’m expecting fan protests outside the stadium when he is dropped like a hot potato by super manager Rob Lyon. 

Dan was signed on a 6.15 average, lower than your top two at the start of the season. This is easily accessible information for Christ sake, there is no need to post rubbish. If you’re a troll, get a bleeding life. 

1 minute ago, TINYS said:

He can't 9 day rule.

No I have already said that the official scorecard says concussion so he can't ride. 

39 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Bewley average was just over 6 he wasn't even number 1 and was a lower average than some of your team at the beginning of the season.