British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

2 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

*Cough* Poole*Cough

Of course but I was only referring to this seasons Premiership final.

Are Belle Vue fans sticking around for the Panthers title celebration tomorrow night?

It wouldn't be fair on the coach driver if he has to cut his break short due to an early departure from the EOEA.

Edited by TheTriggerer
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

White City did it in 1977 using R/R for Dag Lovaas all season and won the title.  

Not quite the whole season... they brought Marek Cieslak in for the last couple of months...

I was at Wolverhampton on the Sunday afternoon that The Rebels won to clinch the title... and if I remember correctly it was Trevor Geer who scored the points to secure the win. 

7 minutes ago, ouch said:

Bizarrely Craig couldn’t guest for Hans in the championship as he is too good. Rub of the green once again going against the Aces. What next?

Must ask Rob Lyon what his lottery numbers are.

Congratulations to the Panthers and commiserations to the luckless Aces. 

Luckless Aces!?...are you kidding me...how much luck you had the other night and still only 2 pts up...I'd suggest luck had nothing to do with it and maybe it was just an epic effort by Scott, Bomber, Palin, Bjarne and MPT...

Just now, Eagle77 said:

Not quite the whole season... they brought Marek Cieslak in for the last couple of months...

I was at Wolverhampton on the Sunday afternoon that The Rebels won to clinch the title... and if I remember correctly it was Trevor Geer who scored the points to secure the win. 

Yes I remember that afternoon too 35-43, but felt worse than that at the time !

Hope BV make a good start to the meeting to make it good for the neutral. Hoping for last heat decider!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Oh woe is me, you're as bad as the Peterborough clown with your defeatist tripe.  It's a nicely poised final, can go either way and whoever wins will deserve it.

I thought you might be right, so to give me some solace I looked up how bad he was when we last met him away - I feel worse now. 

Why do I let facts get in my head when I should just make stuff up like you guys?

4 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

Are Belle Vue fans sticking around for the Panthers title celebration tomorrow night?

Wouldn't be fair on the coach driver having to cut his break short due to an early departure from the EOEA.

Surely not a third username to go with KSF and KOTT ? :o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ouch said:

We’ll find out just what people think of Ulrich’s ability to maintain that average when the loyal Panthers put their team together in 2022. I’m expecting fan protests outside the stadium when he is dropped like a hot potato by super manager Rob Lyon. 

Dan was signed on a 6.15 average, lower than your top two at the start of the season. This is easily accessible information for Christ sake, there is no need to post rubbish. If you’re a troll, get a bleeding life. 

1 hour ago, SUPERACE said:

Bewley average was just over 6 he wasn't even number 1 and was a lower average than some of your team at the beginning of the season.

Old Bob isnt a Peterborough supporter he seems go be a general speedway follower 

Ulrichs average increased from 4 to 7+,  Bewleys average increased from 6+ to 9+ both a difference of around 3 Ulrich will definitely be in Uk speedway in 2022 will Bewley ?

If Bewley stays he will use up a fare chunk of BVs team building limit for 2022

I would worry more about BV being loyal to him or indeed him being loyal to BV than if Peterborough will stick with Ulrich a rider who was apart of the 2006 elite lge winning team and here we are 15 yrs later and Ulrichs still associated with Peterborough after being a member of many teams thoughout the 15 years , 

2 minutes ago, ouch said:

I thought you might be right, so to give me some solace I looked up how bad he was when we last met him away - I feel worse now. 

Why do I let facts get in my head when I should just make stuff up like you guys?

Last time or anytime is no indication of what may occur tomorrow night, that's the only fact worth considering imo.

40 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

My thoughts or Hans is declared unfit then Cook for Ully and RR for Hans

Cook will be for Hans and RR for Ulrich so all to choose from   

IF Hans isnt riding that is as i wouldn't count him out completely yet until Peterborough actually say hes out , i expect him to not ride but !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Surely not a third username to go with KSF and KOTT ? :o

Change of username from KOTT judging by his previous posts

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eagle77 said:

So was i. The free coach from Wood lane was too much of a temptation after the previous nights BLRC at Hyde Road.

15 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

BV's title win will be the most shallow victory in the history of British Speedway.

Are you sure you are really a Panthers fan,, you are a disgrace to the club and other fans of the club. 

As a fan of good speedway I am gonna be there,, and will be cheering the Panthers on.    Its been a long time since I've witnessed a team win anything

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Panther1997 said:

1. MPT

2. Ostergaard R/R

3. Cook

4. Nicholls 

5. Bomber

6. Pedersen

7. Palin

All can take the R/R ride then.

No MPT now number one