British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

I'm no medical professional but that appears a very early concussion diagnosis

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'm no medical professional but that appears a very early concussion diagnosis

Agreed!

Simple 'Google Job' - Someone with a concussion might be knocked out (this is called a loss of consciousness). But a person doesn't have to get knocked out to have a concussion. Signs and symptoms of a concussion include: headache

So yes, he could have been knocked out, but doesn't necessarily mean Concussion (I thought if you were knocked out, it's bound to mean concussion).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

As for Cook, if he misses the start he often just gave up when I saw him this year, so Panthers cannot count on anything there - it is all adding to the interest for this tie though and I can't wait to see it unfold.  

Craig’s certainly not been as good coming through when he’s missed the start at Ashfield this year. More often than not, he’s struggled to make the places back. He’s not been bad, just not the Craig Cook we’re used to. Just missing that 5% that makes him special to watch, rather than just another really good rider.

Does anyone else think the Panthers need to bring in Trevor Swales to help Rob?l

I don't think Rob has managed in a 2nd leg final and Trevor's nous could get us over the line. The way Trevor timed his jokers in 2006 was legendary. He gave the black and white helmet to Hans and Sullivan, great times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Does anyone else think the Panthers need to bring in Trevor Swales to help Rob?l

I don't think Rob has managed in a 2nd leg final and Trevor's nous could get us over the line. The way Trevor timed his jokers in 2006 was legendary. He gave the black and white helmet to Hans and Sullivan, great times.

No 

12 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Needed a pick up, superb stuff :D

1 minute ago, Panthers99 said:

Don't respond to the helmet!

Be fair, that's quality from the nutjob :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

It is 

3 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Haven’t come across Trevor Swales …. What CMA would he come in on ….as a guest for Ulrich ??  assume he is one of your Peterborough “rising stars” ? 

Can't guest as already ridden for Walford in the play offs 

16 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Surprised he's not demanded Richard Hall gets a recall.

11 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Surprised he's not demanded Richard Hall gets a recall.

NKI.  

At least Cook at 34 fits in with the Dad's Army theme 

Edited by Flappy

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

The word joker(s) is very appropriate in one of you posts. 

Peterborough ‘Crendon’ Panthers: UNCONFIRMED

Belle Vue ‘BikeRight’ Aces: Dan Bewley 9.14, Richie Worrall 5.51, Steve Worrall (C) 6.09, Charles Wright 6.07; Brady Kurtz R/R 7.35, Tom Brennan 4*, Jye Etheridge 5.22; TM: Mark Lemon

• Like 1