British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

34 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Peterborough ‘Crendon’ Panthers: UNCONFIRMED

Belle Vue ‘BikeRight’ Aces: Dan Bewley 9.14, Richie Worrall 5.51, Steve Worrall (C) 6.09, Charles Wright 6.07; Brady Kurtz R/R 7.35, Tom Brennan 4*, Jye Etheridge 5.22; TM: Mark Lemon

Unconfirmed. Awaiting Hans 

25 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

Yep.

And he's going to get cleared imo.

Deluded 

My first wish is to see a match worthy of a final with plenty of quality racing as per the first leg.

I have seen lots of excellent meetings at Peterborough… just hope for  conditions to produce  good racing .

Obviously I want the Aces to win after watching them for almost 60 years.

Everything to be revealed tomorrow !!!!!

5 minutes ago, KIRKYLANE said:

My first wish is to see a match worthy of a final with plenty of quality racing as per the first leg.

I have seen lots of excellent meetings at Peterborough… just hope for  conditions to produce  good racing .

Obviously I want the Aces to win after watching them for almost 60 years.

Everything to be revealed tomorrow !!!!!

The weather is fine so no excuse for an excellent track tomorrow. 

27 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

R/R or Hans it doesn't matter because we're still holding that SGB Premiership Trophy up at the end of the night.

So happy days.

if you say so :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Rob B said:

The weather is fine so no excuse for an excellent track tomorrow. 

Agreed. Hopefully nothing like the Wolves meeting in the Semi. Deserve better than that. 

2 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Agreed. Hopefully nothing like the Wolves meeting in the Semi. Deserve better than that. 

I'd take a boring victory.

Exciting losers is pointless.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

We’ve seen the odd good meeting at show ground this season  but nothing like what we saw at nss Monday . just hope we get to see some decent racing…. The key to aces is etheridge can’t remember him having bad meeting at showground

• Like 1

Biggest question, which one of the wums is off to Rome in a huff.

51 minutes ago, hans fan said:

We’ve seen the odd good meeting at show ground this season  but nothing like what we saw at nss Monday . just hope we get to see some decent racing…. The key to aces is etheridge can’t remember him having bad meeting at showground

Agreed. Can do with having Etheridge and either Stevie or Wright having a mare....  Bewley could go through the card but let him, 3-3 his heats.