British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Blimey everyone going on about maybe Hans can ride is crazy, he got concussion so he can't ride, they are the rules. If he rides tonight, he could of ridden last night at Poole and a guest would not have been allowed.

If the confirmation was officially announced no one would discuss it anymore until it is announced which many expect it to be theres still the element of doubt 

If Hans feels good then he should be allowed to ride.

Over protective woke's trying to stop a man from earning a living to pay bills with during COVID is a disgrace tbh especially when it's one of the last chances Hans is going to get this year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Maybe trying stop him from killing himself or somebody else you dimwit.

Stop exaggerating.

Hans knows how he feels more than a woke medic.

If Hans feels like he's good to go then he should be allowed to ride.

3 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

Stop exaggerating.

Hans knows how he feels more than a woke medic.

If Hans feels like he's good to go then he should be allowed to ride.

The rules are there for a reason. Riders need protecting from themselves. 

• Like 3

There's clearly a reason for the delay whether that be waiting for Hans or an answer from a guest. Could they be flying in Riss maybe?

• Haha 1

Bottom line is this.

If Hans was still suffering from the fall on Monday then he would've been ruled out already. FACT

Hans and club bosses are obviously trying to get him cleared as he feels good to go and that's why we haven't released the full team news yet because we don't know who Cook is guesting for as of yet. FACT

So if the rider feels perfectly fine and he feels more than good enough to ride then why shouldn't he be allowed to ride? Over protective stupid rule isn't a good enough reason if the rider feels good while suffering no more effects from Monday's fall.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The rules are there for a reason. Riders need protecting from themselves. 

This is what I'm saying it's over protective stuff. 

If the rider feels good and he isn't suffering any symptoms from the fall then he should be allowed to ride imo.

If he's suffering from the fall then yes he shouldn't be allowed to ride but if he isn't suffering at all and he feels good then the decision should be down to the rider imo.

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

There's clearly a reason for the delay whether that be waiting for Hans or an answer from a guest. Could they be flying in Riss maybe?

Maybe Riss using an Andersen Peterborough engine ,maybe Kerr wearing a wig and changing his first name to Wayne :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheTriggerer said:

This is what I'm saying it's over protective stuff. 

If the rider feels good and he isn't suffering any symptoms from the fall then he should be allowed to ride imo.

If he's suffering from the fall then yes he shouldn't be allowed to ride but if he isn't suffering at all and he feels good then the decision should be down to the rider imo.

It isn't over protective, it is general throughout sport if you have concussion  you have to rest for a period of time. A rider has died because he rode too soon and blacked out. 

12 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Anyone else finding it hard to sleep, not sure how I will get through work.

I'm more nervous about tomorrow than I was for my school prom.

Hi KSF, take no notice of what some others might say on this Forum. Keep your posts coming because I like them and they're usually quite amusing! 

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Hi KSF, take no notice of what some others might say on this Forum. Keep your posts coming because I like them and they're usually quite amusing! 

How many multiple personalities are we going for? 12? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If I was team manager, if pick the following riding order(s) for tonight:

1) Michael P Toft

2) Craig Cook

3) Scott Nicholls

4) Chris Harris

5) U Ostergaard r/r

6) Bjarne Pedersen

7) Jordan Palin

1) Dan Bewley

2) Charles Wright