British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Hans passed all tests and everything what was asked of him and then had the rug pulled from beneath him 

He unfortunately never passed the 9 day rule test for a starter.End Off

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

That was such a fantastic performance in the British Final as he not only rode, he raced and passed others.  He was such a skilled rider.

Think Peter Collins raced in a world final with a broken leg 

15 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Different phones? 

Would still be the same IP Address as you would get your connection / wifi from the same router.

Could have a Tablet, Laptop and a phone on the go at Home, Cafe, Gym etc. for example and they would all be connected to the same IP address as you're getting your internet access from the same place / router.

Mods know it and if members are that bothered by myself and KSF then ask the mods via PM a simple question. 

Are we both using the same IP address and they'll say no because they'll have the IP addresses on the system. 

Edited by TheTriggerer

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Think Peter Collins raced in a world final with a broken leg 

Shawn Moran won world long track with a broken leg 

Ive no affiliation to either side but i would like to see bjarne go out a winner on his last outing. Bit like Pk did, great  ambassador for english speedway for many years

• Like 2

Great stories of courage against adversity but for me Kenny wins the prize because of the conditions that meeting and the backlash from other riders who wanted it called off. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

This is all about Cook.

Rides well then we win.

Rides poorly then BV win.

Cook a one man team then ? 

All the riders from both teams can is do their best  if it gets you the win ok if not as long as you’ve done your best you can t ask for anything more 

Just now, r8gdp said:

Cook a one man team then

All the riders from both teams can is do their best  if it gets you the win ok if not as long as you’ve done your best you can t ask for anything more 

The deciding factor.

33 minutes ago, TheTriggerer said:

Would still be the same IP Address as you would get your connection / wifi from the same router.

Could have a Tablet, Laptop and a phone on the go at Home, Cafe, Gym etc. for example and they would all be connected to the same IP address as you're getting your internet access from the same place / router.

Mods know it and if members are that bothered by myself and KSF then ask the mods via PM a simple question. 

Are we both using the same IP address and they'll say no because they'll have the IP addresses on the system. 

VPN.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I don't finish work until 6. Working in finance is tough.

I wish I was in the Harvester eating a greasy burger with a pint of coke.

A change from your usual happy meal ?

• Haha 3