British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

50 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

How can you be unfit between mon and Thursday???:nono:

Suppose its just the same as Adam Ellis being ill on a Saturday but then recovers to ride the next day in France or just getting your priorities right 

57 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Suppose its just the same as Adam Ellis being ill on a Saturday but then recovers to ride the next day in France or just getting your priorities right 

Sounds arrogant but surely the top league is more important to him of nursing an injury?

When Panthers were in the championship I alway felt we were second/third best to riders

Edited by Flappy

Perfect weather here in Manchester dry all weekend dry all today even forecast to be dry for SON this weekend who says it always rains in Manchester :party::rofl::t: 

• Haha 1

Where is the best place to park at the NSS? I've only ever been once and it was to the Peter Craven Memorial abandonment in 2016 so I guess things have changed in the last 5 years.

Going to be tough without Kurtz again, but if he did get concussion then he can't ride tonight, but could Thursday if his other injury allows.

3 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Where is the best place to park at the NSS? I've only ever been once and it was to the Peter Craven Memorial abandonment in 2016 so I guess things have changed in the last 5 years.

If your there early enough then there is plenty of parking on the streets, otherwise there is a school car park very close by,  its pre book only for the final but you can do that on the Aces website quite easily.

Edited by SUPERACE

Never usually a negative nelly but feel Belle Vue may be too strong with Bewley leading the way

Edited by Flappy

46 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

If your there early enough then there is plenty of parking on the streets, otherwise there is a school car park very close by,  its pre book only for the final but you can do that on the Aces website quite easily.

The car park is already sold out.

there is a big lack of parking now, covid test centre taking over one car park. The huge showcase cinema car park now gone along with the greyhound stadium.

we are waiting for what solution Manchester City Council come up with for the SoN this weekend, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panther1997 said:

Best place to park from the sounds of it is outside your home and put the tv on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, neb said:

i have heard brady wont be there but his equipment and mechanic will be for the team to take advantage of if required.

You should know Reece

23 minutes ago, Rob B said:

The car park is already sold out.

there is a big lack of parking now, covid test centre taking over one car park. The huge showcase cinema car park now gone along with the greyhound stadium.

we are waiting for what solution Manchester City Council come up with for the SoN this weekend, 

What about the Asda at top of Kirkmanshulme Lane or the Tesco on Hyde Road?  Both within a reasonable walk.  Are they viable?

I know Manchester City is next to a big Asda and there's no problem there with 4 hours parking allowed. 

35 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Never usually a negative nelly but feel Belle Vue may be too strong with Bewley leading the way

Bewley isnt a team rider  ,let him go in his rides & pack the other places and target the races hes not in ,hes not unbeatable even Jordan beat him at NSS 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

Only my opinion but we really need the track prepared for racing the last two home meetings against the panthers they have well out gated us for a draw and a win.If we have a track where our boys can race/pass we can take a lead to peterborough if not we could be in a little trouble again.

If the track is slick. Aces win

If it's like last week. Then panthers have a chance 

• Like 2