British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

Discovery+service

42 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Me too. It was during the Australian Open Tennis when they had that offer on so I signed up while I had the chance.

I remember them doing a similar offer during the previous year also when it was called Eurosport Player. So it looks like it maybe a regular offer. If you use something like HotUKDeals you can setup an alert so that if/when it happens again and somebody posts the offer you'll know about it.

My IPTV has New Zealand Sky Sports 5, if anyone wants a referral just drop me a message on here or facebook and I can sort you a free trial with them which'll cover tonight :)

Might be of interest to some.  

BT sport customers can now get access to discovery+ Entertainment & Sport plan at no additional cost for the duration of your BT Sport subscription. UK BT, EE or Plusnet subscribers only. 18+ See T&Cs*

https://www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus?referrerid=ZA00&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_content=ZA00&awc=3043_1669839632_74911bb4b4f611f71956fb66155a5be8

Discovery+ Entertainment & Sport included for free with Sky Q/Glass/Stream

Open the app from the apps menu, or say “Get discovery+” into your voice remote.

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1