British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

Discovery+service

Just seen an advert on TV advertising discovery + tennis coverage can buy now for £29.99 and it's 12 months subscription

53 minutes ago, Neila said:

Just seen an advert on TV advertising discovery + tennis coverage can buy now for £29.99 and it's 12 months subscription

It’s on their website, usually £59.99 pa credited to £29.99 for first 12 months, then £59.99pa unless cancelled. It mentions motor sports, along with tennis, Winter Olympics, snooker. Offer ends 20/02/2022

My quandary is I love watching speedway gp’s and I love watching motogp’s. My contract with BT is until Jan 2023. With BT I can watch MotoGP but not speedway gp. So I got the extra expense of Discovery. Ok, this year could be £29.99, but next year £59.99…….unless I move away from BT, but they provide a really good trouble free broadband service. Problems!

Edited by OveFundinFan

9 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

It’s on their website, usually £59.99 pa credited to £29.99 for first 12 months, then £59.99pa unless cancelled. It mentions motor sports, along with tennis, Winter Olympics, snooker. Offer ends 20/02/2022

My quandary is I love watching speedway gp’s and I love watching motogp’s. My contract with BT is until Jan 2023. With BT I can watch MotoGP but not speedway gp. So I got the extra expense of Discovery. Ok, this year could be £29.99, but next year £59.99…….unless I move away from BT, but they provide a really good trouble free broadband service. Problems!

Cancel next year and sign up with a different email address (if/when they have another half price offer) 

13 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

BT sport is being sold and it looks like DAZN are buying it which is app based, rumours in the press is the deal will go through shortly. 

8 hours ago, Tim G said:

BT sport is being sold and it looks like DAZN are buying it which is app based, rumours in the press is the deal will go through shortly. 

Heard that a few weeks ago more app/streaming expense