British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

On 10/19/2021 at 6:06 PM, Jaizer said:

Probably wrong but don't they need to have been top 4 of a state or national final for Aussies?

Aussies may find a date in the Calendar for the Tasmanian Championship 

On 10/19/2021 at 6:06 PM, Jaizer said:

Probably wrong but don't they need to have been top 4 of a state or national final for Aussies?

Is this the same for all countries? Top 4 in the championships... I've heard that rule a few times now, but I'm not sure if it's always referring to Australia

It would be stupid though, because someone who finishes 5th in the Australian Championship is surely better than someone who finishes 4th in the Italian championship for example, but the Italian bloke is allowed a visa and the Aussie not? :blink: Hope that's not the case...

21 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Is this the same for all countries? Top 4 in the championships... I've heard that rule a few times now, but I'm not sure if it's always referring to Australia

It would be stupid though, because someone who finishes 5th in the Australian Championship is surely better than someone who finishes 4th in the Italian championship for example, but the Italian bloke is allowed a visa and the Aussie not? :blink: Hope that's not the case...

Suppose would need to question that Poole got a visa for the Czech that never appeared who was 8th or 9th in Czech championship. Maybe different for Europeans?

46 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Suppose would need to question that Poole got a visa for the Czech that never appeared who was 8th or 9th in Czech championship. Maybe different for Europeans?

Possibly is... I dont understand how all these Visas work. The sooner we reunite pangea the better I think...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lewy said:

I am confident Plymouth will have a team that will be challenging for the playoffs, heard a few rumours and hopefully they become fact,Plymouth as a club on and off track are on an upwards curve, watch this space :t:

Any clues 

10 hours ago, Jaizer said:

That was to do with covid though and isolations, rather than general visa issues...? 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

That was to do with covid though and isolations, rather than general visa issues...? 

Yes I know...my point was that Poole were given a visa despite being 8th/9th in his national championship

2 hours ago, Doners123 said:

Bowtell returns 

No brainer that along with Atkins IMO he looked sharp first half of the anniversary meeting given his awful year of injury. 

25 minutes ago, CitizenTyler said:

No brainer that along with Atkins IMO he looked sharp first half of the anniversary meeting given his awful year of injury. 

Agreed I think Bowtell is on a 6.78 average next year ( could be very wrong, but his green sheet Column for a guest is  7.33 take 5% for home advantage then take 2.5% for being British) 

1 - Lawson - 8.73

2 - 

3 - Bowtell - 6.78 

4 -

5 -

6 - 

7 - Atkins - rising star 2*

based on 41 point last season means remaining is……. 23.49 for 4 riders 

4 hours ago, Doners123 said:

Agreed I think Bowtell is on a 6.78 average next year ( could be very wrong, but his green sheet Column for a guest is  7.33 take 5% for home advantage then take 2.5% for being British) 

1 - Lawson - 8.73

2 - 

3 - Bowtell - 6.78 

4 -

5 -

6 - 

7 - Atkins - rising star 2*

based on 41 point last season means remaining is……. 23.49 for 4 riders 

An RS rider should not have a ‘Column B’ figure, that is an error that first appeared in Issue 21. Bowtell’s underlying average is between 4.47 and 6.98.

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

An RS rider should not have a ‘Column B’ figure, that is an error that first appeared in Issue 21. Bowtell’s underlying average is between 4.47 and 6.98.

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Bowtell average is 4.77.

None of the averages are currently correct, there's amended ones minus Eastbourne results to come out

Sure ive read somewhere Eric Riss is Plymouth bound i could be wrong

• Like 1