British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

4 hours ago, motophotodan said:

99% sure from the 2021 team photo shoot just been blanked out. Don’t quote me on that that we will find out tonight at 6 

Looks a bit like Kennett and MPT to me, but we'll see at 6pm.

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Kennett would make sense tbh.

Just a thought but why would Eddie Kennett go to a club that still has connections with the Promoter who hasn't paid riders yet!!!???

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just a thought but why would Eddie Kennett go to a club that still has connections with the Promoter who hasn't paid riders yet!!!???

I wasn't going that deep with it, I was just thinking about track size! Maybe he has had some reassurances. 

3 hours ago, JCookie said:

You know you could be right I was just hazarding a guess as that was there poses for the 2021 shoot. 

I don't think it will happen but I would like to see Jason Crump back, I think (injury free) he's capable of adding 3 points onto his 2020 average. 

Another thing to consider is the number of season tickets sold in 2020 to people just to see J.C. ride!

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Could ask Lawson the same question!

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Carol Jordan has left Plymouth so someone posted on here a week or so ago

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JCookie said:

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Kennett would make sense tbh.

If it is, I hope for Plymouths sake he makes a far better go of it than last season at Eastie, he was dreadful even before the debacle with not paying riders, did improve slightly when back in the middle order near the end, but was way behind Lawson, Kerr and Brennan and tbh Newman.

Edited by gazzac

So Kennett, MPT and Lawson as your heat leaders (announced on Plymouth Facebook page). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

So Kennett, MPT and Lawson as your heat leaders (announced on Plymouth Facebook page). 

So with Atkins and Bowtell also signed who else can fit into 42 points?

11 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

No weakened championship expected then :party:. Unless Garry may has it very wrong