British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

4 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

They're not confusing. All promoters have the correct and upto date GSAs I just don't think they've been added to the website yet

But that’s the issue, why can’t fans have the latest green sheet average straight away. 

always feel something isn’t right when things are hidden and delayed. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

They're not confusing. All promoters have the correct and upto date GSAs I just don't think they've been added to the website yet

I think that’s really my problem. Transparency of averages! It’s fun at the end of the day to see who you can fit in and make a team up yourself. It’s pretty confusing when there’s two pages of people unsure on a riders average really don’t you think?

Even if the promoters know. Maybe that’s even worse that we are in the dark!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CitizenTyler said:

I think that’s really my problem. Transparency of averages! It’s fun at the end of the day to see who you can fit in and make a team up yourself. It’s pretty confusing when there’s two pages of people unsure on a riders average really don’t you think?

Even if the promoters know. Maybe that’s even worse that we are in the dark!

I certainly enjoy making up teams, but not knowing the final averages does take the fun out a bit!

just read on a polish website lawson has broken is contract for plymouth next season and is going to poole along with zach cook ?? let's see if true ?? 

20 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

just read on a polish website lawson has broken is contract for plymouth next season and is going to poole along with zach cook ?? let's see if true ?? 

Got a link??

4 minutes ago, CitizenTyler said:

Got a link??

it's all over facebook now glasgow fans have posted it !!

Shocking if Lawson has broken his contract to join Poole, obviously has no loyalty unlike his Dad

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Shocking if Lawson has broken his contract to join Poole, obviously has no loyalty unlike his Dad

Also "Shocking" reflection on Poole if true.

2 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

Also "Shocking" reflection on Poole if true.

Poole are ruthless when it comes to their team, that is why they win so often, they take no prisoners,  don't perform and you are out very quickly

15 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

There is a reason why they no longer talk...

It's not as plain sailing as that. I heard this a few weeks ago saying it was because a sponsor of Plymouth had pulled out 

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

It's not as plain sailing as that. I heard this a few weeks ago saying it was because a sponsor of Plymouth had pulled out 

Eastbourne factor has played it's part as well imo 

35 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Poole are ruthless when it comes to their team, that is why they win so often, they take no prisoners,  don't perform and you are out very quickly

I don't think we are as much as we used to be!