British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

2 hours ago, Jimsboy said:

Maybe not but is Jordan still involved in anyway at the coliseum these days?

It may play on a few riders minds?

If hes not it would be great on the Plymouth promotion half to say hes finished with the Gladiators to clear up once and for all if hes involved as he left Eastbourne in a mess. 

He announced over the mic at Arlington (vs Plymouth) which was  the last meeting at Eastbourne in July that he is Co Director Of Plymouth. Goes to the Coliseum every Tuesday. Sits ins the stand and thats where he his future was@cityrebel i believe heard the same?

From that Interview that was the End speedway at Arlington for us Eastbourne fans.

On Companies House it says Jordan resigned from Plymouth Arena Community Events in November 2021 and resigned from South West Power Promotions (which I believe is the speedway) in August 2021

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

That is the trouble he's always behind!

Well maybe not always!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hammer1969 said:

On Companies House it says Jordan resigned from Plymouth Arena Community Events in November 2021 and resigned from South West Power Promotions (which I believe is the speedway) in August 2021

On Companies House yes. Could still be involved within the club elsewhere. Perhaps thats what Lawson got wind off and wants nothing to do with Plymouth if he is around?

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Well maybe not always!

No not always, he wins races but not as many as he should given his undoubted talent. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimsboy said:

On Companies House yes. Could still be involved within the club elsewhere. Perhaps thats what Lawson got wind off and wants nothing to do with Plymouth if he is around?

That's a possibility, I wonder if he'll be daft enough to show his face, even as a spectator, at any speedway track in the future.

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

No not always, he wins races but not as many as he should given his undoubted talent. 

Relies on his gating,steady and safe is his motto.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Relies on his gating,steady and safe is his motto.

Tbf can you blame him given injuries his brother suffered in moto x. Richard's a solid rider, he'll always average between 8 and 9 with his consistent gating, but he just won't get you off your seat with a last to first ride or whatever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hammer1969 said:

That's a possibility, I wonder if he'll be daft enough to show his face, even as a spectator, at any speedway track in the future.

Said in Speedway Star in August he was finished with Speedway. 

As Edward Kennett put in Speedway Star last week he is a compulsive lier.

What even is happening with Eastbourne Eagles LTD these day? 

47 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So which sponsor have Plymouth lost?

News on sponsors will released soon.  You can have a banner Skidder1 if you want £500:t:

24 minutes ago, lewy said:

News on sponsors will released soon.  You can have a banner Skidder1 if you want £500:t:

I see on the Plymouth website that they are looking for a 2022 'Main Sponsor'!  Surely that doesn't mean Atkins have stepped away?

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I see on the Plymouth website that they are looking for a 2022 'Main Sponsor'!  Surely that doesn't mean Atkins have stepped away?

All sorted:t:

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Why? Poole have zero need to do it? I could understand it if Stevie or Danny said they didn't want to come back. But to my knowledge they both said they want to. There is a saying on this forum 'when in doubt, blame Poole..' Guess this is what is happening cos people seem to be taking wild guesses!

It will be Rob Godfreys fault according to 50 % of people on here

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

It’s Rob Godfeys fault.

• Haha 2