British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

30 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

What's all sorted lewy? Main sponsor gone .

There will be good news on this issue soon I believe. 

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

It’s Rob Godfeys fault.

Wonder if it's rob Godfrey's fault for covid & the mass immigration we are getting lol

1 minute ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Wonder if it's rob Godfrey's fault for covid & the mass immigration we are getting lol

Probably.

• Haha 1

Great signing in Hans. He’ll have immaculate kit and should be absolute mustard around Plymouth.

No big loss in Lawson. I was never a big fan at Somerset and not entirely sure Gary May was? Always seemed to be riding absolute lawnmowers and hasn’t done much to change my opinion since.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

It will be Rob Godfreys fault according to 50 % of people on here

That's a low % :rofl:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Great signing in Hans. He’ll have immaculate kit and should be absolute mustard around Plymouth.

No big loss in Lawson. I was never a big fan at Somerset and not entirely sure Gary May was? Always seemed to be riding absolute lawnmowers and hasn’t done much to change my opinion since.

Used to be one of Garrys favourites, Lawson.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sugarray said:

Used to be one of Garrys favourites, Lawson.

Used to being the operative word there :)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Najjer said:

Two things here, for someone riding a lawnmower he has consistently had a good average. And if you mean he's budgeted sensibly, kept his costs down by not employing expensive tuners then good for him. Yet again we have a 'fan' wanting a rider to have super quick bikes at a time when most fans recognise the need to keep costs down. You couldn't make it up. 

• Like 6

I believe Plymouth now have 8.58 or 7.81 remaining for the final rider (depending if Eastbourne's matches are removed from rolling aves)

Ryan Douglas would be my choice!

Edited by szkocjasid

I find it strange for Plymouth to nurture ruml and cook as assets and then not continue to use them subsequently. 
although I’m sure cook has been tapped up by Poole 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1