British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

Got it on the website lol

I must admit when I saw McGurk get 4 rides despite not scoring, I wondered what the Atkins camp made of that, given that apparently the reason for them leaving Plymouth was Henry not getting 4 rides? Almost makes me think May did it to spite them lol!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I must admit when I saw McGurk get 4 rides despite not scoring, I wondered what the Atkins camp made of that, given that apparently the reason for them leaving Plymouth was Henry not getting 4 rides? Almost makes me think May did it to spite them lol!

Harry was well on the pace and I think it was just a question of giving him track time, mind you nearly went pear shaped when barker's cut out came out in heat 15 but we still managed to hit 49pts to stop Berwick going away with anything. 

Harry will be fine his pace was there it’s just getting out the gate once he sorts that he will be ok I applaud Gary for giving him a fourth ride and I’m pretty confident he will get the points they want from him.

RASMUS JENSEN Q&A

We have Rasmus Jensen on the show next week, who first graced these shores in 2013 with Plymouth (Then known as the Devils). If anyone wants to add a question for the Dane to answer please don't hesitate to leave one below:party:

Listen to our previous episodes here: https://anchor.fm/roundtheboardspodcast

Edited by Shaggy

Following his crash last night Plymouth are likely to be without Ben Barker for up to six weeks.

1 hour ago, screm said:

Following his crash last night Plymouth are likely to be without Ben Barker for up to six weeks.

The press release says two to six weeks and it’s BB we’re talking about. Couple weeks I’m guessing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ray c said:

R/R I would think tomorrow night at poole anybody know yet

Depends where he is in the averages? As can have a guest for any of top 3? 

That sounds like a collar bone. Plenty of bad stories about riders that came back too quickly and hadn't healed properly although I understand that hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy can significantly speed up the healing process.

Edited by ancient mariner
Spolling Mistack

Not sure on averages but would Plymouth be made stronger if signed starke for Kennet and Wright/ clegg/ wethers for mcgurck?

Just a thought with riders now potentially available

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Depends where he is in the averages? As can have a guest for any of top 3? 

Barker 3rd in current averages

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Not sure on averages but would Plymouth be made stronger if signed starke for Kennet and Wright/ clegg/ wethers for mcgurck?

Definitely be stronger with a no7 tht will score carrying riders doesn't work out well if another has a bad night 

Edited by mc131

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Plymouth well above the points limit (43.00) so Starke for Kennett only leaves 3.12 available to replace McGurk. Better sticking with guests for Kennett imo

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Plymouth well above the points limit (43.00) so Starke for Kennett only leaves 3.12 available to replace McGurk. Better sticking with guests for Kennett imo

Wasn't sure on averages but agree better with guests