Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think we are as much as we used to be! 

Probably not, but they don't tolerate passengers, it is why you win so much

• Like 1

As a Poole fan in Plymouth I’d be disappointed if true tbh! Would enjoy seeing Lawson around Plymo but Worrall at Poole for me is better. What a random day!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CitizenTyler said:

As a Poole fan in Plymouth I’d be disappointed if true tbh! Would enjoy seeing Lawson around Plymo but Worrall at Poole for me is better. What a random day!

Only good thing about leaks from Poland, is you have enough time to get your head around it before it's announced! Still at least 2 weeks before Poole announce something. Unless Plymouth say something first?

16 minutes ago, CitizenTyler said:

think the 3 will be there with a weaker bottom end think it’s 16 points for 4 riders only till ave balance out then they will make more changes 

The contract Lawson signed at Plymouth a few weeks ago must mean something surely.

1 hour ago, screm said:

The contract Lawson signed at Plymouth a few weeks ago must mean something surely.

We don't know what it says in the contract? Maybe it was on the basis that the so called sponsor was there? If it's true what Phil said. But okay for promoters to break contracts when they sack riders though? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

We don't know what it says in the contract? Maybe it was on the basis that the so called sponsor was there? If it's true what Phil said. But okay for promoters to break contracts when they sack riders though? 

The only precedent I can think of is the Leon Madsen situation at Glasgow many many years ago. After he reneged on Glasgow contract I'm sure he wasn't able to ride in UK for a few years

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

The only precedent I can think of is the Leon Madsen situation at Glasgow many many years ago. After he reneged on Glasgow contract I'm sure he wasn't able to ride in UK for a few years

Guess we'll have to see what happens. Be interesting to see what Poole and Plymouth do now as Poland have leaked it. Skidder and Lewy seem to be a bit quiet so if it wasn't true I'd expect one of them to be denying it! 

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If there was ever a story there, its disappeared now!!!!

All very strange. IMO.

4 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

Shocking if Lawson has broken his contract to join Poole, obviously has no loyalty unlike his Dad

Not shocking if you know the reason.

• Like 1

Just now, tyretrax said:

Things have changed.

Good glad to hear that, used to sit next to the grandparents when they visited ashfield, glad buried hatchet

13 hours ago, screm said:

Bet a contract was never signed