British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

11 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I find it strange for Plymouth to nurture ruml and cook as assets and then not continue to use them subsequently. 
although I’m sure cook has been tapped up by Poole 

Well we do provide him with accommodation and top advisors! ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I find it strange for Plymouth to nurture ruml and cook as assets and then not continue to use them subsequently. 

Didn't need to tap him up, he was always Poole bound after his performance as a guest 

54 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Leaves a lot for last rider? Richard Lawson maybe?:lol:

He's off up north. 

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Cook is nailed on for Poole and to be honest was pretty poor for Plymouth this season. 

I'd have definitely liked to have both back given their development towards the end of the season but I can't help think Poole had already tapped up Zach.

Ruml, I can only assume it's possibly a cost thing.

Can't see anyone else other than Barker as the last rider.

That would mean...

1. Andersen

2. Bowtell

3. Kennett

4. Barker

5. Palm Toft

6. Atkins

7. Gilkes

I think it's a better balance than last year although I would have liked Alfie at reserve. Also will Atkins or Gilkes be classed as the rising star? I'm guessing Atkins.

Much of Plymouth's success will be on the shoulders of the two young lads at reserve though and that's always a worry, especially away from home.

I don’t think there is a rising star that’s why I think bowtell and the reserves might switch around throughout the season so we will always have strength at the bottom end of the team.

7 minutes ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

That would mean...

1. Andersen

2. Bowtell

3. Kennett

4. Barker

5. Palm Toft

6. Atkins

7. Gilkes

I think it's a better balance than last year although I would have liked Alfie at reserve. Also will Atkins or Gilkes be classed as the rising star? I'm guessing Atkins.

Much of Plymouth's success will be on the shoulders of the two young lads at reserve though and that's always a worry, especially away from home.

Neither!

32 minutes ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

That would mean...

1. Andersen

2. Bowtell

3. Kennett

4. Barker

5. Palm Toft

6. Atkins

7. Gilkes

You don’t need a rising star,but you can call them that if you wish.!

Edited by Fromafar

23 hours ago, lewy said:

All sorted:t:

Someone should update the club website then!!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Someone should update the club website then!!

As you have appointed yourself as Plymouths biggest critic Could you list all your complaints and pm them to me and I will do my best to make sure we take absolutely no notice whatsoever :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1