British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Struggle to make play offs that team imo. Might be good at home but see very few points away from home. Kennet on inflated average if look at 2021 form, Andersen didn't look like a no.1 in championship to me, and a long tail away from home. Should improve on 2021 though so all can ask from any team is progress.

Agree only the 2 Danes will score decent ISH away from home & Barker if he's the last 1 will get the odd decent score of around 7 & maybe a 1 off of a 10+ score !! If his equipment is on song 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

Kennett at No 1 - he didn't look like one when I went to Eastbourne earlier in the year. To be fair, I did read that her perked up a bit but when I saw him he wasn't race fit by a mile.

Probably found it difficult to get motivated when he wasn't being paid. 

• Like 1

Just now, lewy said:

Probably found it difficult to get motivated when he wasn't being paid. 

Wow best to ask his former gaffer that 1 & he must've been on some coin when guesting for moneybags Glasgow if that's anything to go by 

6 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Wow best to ask his former gaffer that 1 & he must've been on some coin when guesting for moneybags Glasgow if that's anything to go by 

When and where did Kennett guest for Glasgow??

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Riding order in terms of averages.

Seems solid enough to me.

1. Ed Kennet

2. Alfie Bowtell

3. Michael Palm Toft

4. Ben Barker

5. Hans Andersen

6. Dan Gilkes

7. Henry Atkins

If that is the lineup it serves two purposes. First of all it’s a better lineup than last season. More balanced. And secondly, they will be hard to beat at home. Which is what their fans want to see. Their team winning. Mid table imo. Not a title winning side but heading the right way.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If that is the lineup it serves two purposes. First of all it’s a better lineup than last season. More balanced. And secondly, they will be hard to beat at home. Which is what their fans want to see. Their team winning. Mid table imo. Not a title winning side but heading the right way.

Yes not bad their heat leaders go well at Poole too but lower order looks a bit weak. 

42 minutes ago, lewy said:

When and where did Kennett guest for Glasgow??

He didn’t.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

According to Justgotmecpc he did, I think he's got a bit confused i,m talking about Kennett and he for some reason thinks its barker :blink:

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Kennett was dreadful last year at No1 even before the Jordon debacle and just about held his own in the middle order, imagine Plymouth will be looking to get Andersen and MPT at 1and 5 asap.

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

According to Justgotmecpc he did, I think he's got a bit confused i,m talking about Kennett and he for some reason thinks its barker :blink:

Possibly I read it as Kennett who has never guested for us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lewy said:

From memory Barker was better at ashfield with Newcastle this season than in his 2 guest appearances. Passed cookie as I remember

Barker can be as good as he is bad. Don't know wot else to say :rolleyes:

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Jaizer said:

From memory Barker was better at ashfield with Newcastle this season than in his 2 guest appearances. Passed cookie as I remember

Ya probably reet

• Like 1