British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

3 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Barker can be as good as he is bad. Don't know wot else to say :rolleyes:

Agree,and MPT can be the same.Not sure about that Team.

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Agree,and MPT can be the same.Not sure about that Team.

Mpt on his day is 1 of the best heat leaders in the league

Just now, Justgotmecpc said:

Mpt on his day is 1 of the best heat leaders in the league

Like you say ,on his day.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I find it strange for Plymouth to nurture ruml and cook as assets and then not continue to use them subsequently. 
although I’m sure cook has been tapped up by Poole 

I agree - Ruml was riding quite well at the end of the season and looked like he could have been a decent prospect, I can only assume Ruml and the last riders average don’t fit or maybe he didn’t fancy returning. It looks a more balanced team than last season

51 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Like you say ,on his day.

He has more good days than bad days and was terrific in the final even with broken fingers.

25 minutes ago, RebelDan said:

I agree - Ruml was riding quite well at the end of the season and looked like he could have been a decent prospect, I can only assume Ruml and the last riders average don’t fit or maybe he didn’t fancy returning. It looks a more balanced team than last season

Would love to see a yank around the tricky track at Newcastle . Leicester .etc as it can only be good for the sport especially if the powers that be aren't prepared to give our youngsters ( up & coming ) a go as the rising star thing has been dropped .. so let's hope that our younger lads can have a decent season in the NDL & progress well enough to earn a championship ride in 2023 

Edited by Justgotmecpc

13 hours ago, foreverblue said:

He has more good days than bad days and was terrific in the final even with broken fingers.

He didn’t finish the season as a heat leader at Redcar.22nd in the Championship averages.Like I said on his day!

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

He didn’t finish the season as a heat leader at Redcar.22nd in the Championship averages.Like I said on his day!

Yup, far from terrific at armadale the day before...take out of that what you will 

20 hours ago, Fromafar said:

He finished the season as a Peterborough heat leader in the Premiership and I would think most Peterborough fans would have him back in a heartbeat considering how he rode with broken fingers. 

20 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Yup, far from terrific at armadale the day before...take out of that what you will 

Even Craig Cook had  a bad meeting at Edinburgh last time so did Sam Jensen so maybe it's  a track where many away  riders have good days and bad  days. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

Even Craig Cook had  a bad meeting at Edinburgh last time so did Sam Jensen so maybe it's  a track where many away  riders have good days and bad  days. 

There's having bad meetings and there's not trying a leg at the back. Cookie was dragged out his sick bed and once tie was over didn't burst a gut. Sam no great on small tracks.