British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

16 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Wasn't sure on averages but agree better with guests

What about James Wright, instead of Paul Starke, then Kyle Bickley, for McGurk.

18 hours ago, Rogreg said:

What about James Wright, instead of Paul Starke, then Kyle Bickley, for McGurk.

While Bickley might score a point or two more than McGurk, think Wright would score well below guests have been scoring for Kennett. Is it worth having a 7 man team that's weaker than their current 6 man team?

3 hours ago, Jonnybegood said:

Unfortunately led to believe paul starke has already been snapped up …

Somewhere he gets paid hopefully!!!!

I’ve just been told that Edward Kennetts average is GOING UP to about 8.70 for July. How can that be right. He hasn’t turned a wheel in anger for at least two months.

• Confused 1

could be something to do with the number of matches being used to calculate the averages being reduced by 2 each month dickie,maybe hes dropped a couple of bad scores

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

I’ve just been told that Edward Kennetts average is GOING UP to about 8.70 for July. How can that be right. He hasn’t turned a wheel in anger for at least two months.

His 2021 scores were null and void don't forget. 

His scores will be calculated from 2019 and possibly before, he started 2019 on a ridiculously high average from PL average marked up. 

I'm sure that somewhere along the line it will be for the good of the sport? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Are there any updates on Edward Kennett, the last thing I remember reading was something along the lines of "he would be seeing Doctors/hospital etc and Plymouth would should know more by the end of the week" and I remember reading that, i think on the Plymouth website, weeks and weeks ago.

30 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Are there any updates on Edward Kennett, the last thing I remember reading was something along the lines of "he would be seeing Doctors/hospital etc and Plymouth would should know more by the end of the week" and I remember reading that, i think on the Plymouth website, weeks and weeks ago.

They just didn't say which week!!!!!

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Seen it in speedway star and its on Plymouth v Newcastle preview he has second docs appointment 30th June. 

The star interview a few weeks ago said he hoped to be back by end of July. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HGould said:

Seen it in speedway star and its on Plymouth v Newcastle preview he has second docs appointment 30th June. 

The star interview a few weeks ago said he hoped to be back by end of July. 

I suspect this is the wrong answer. You see, everyone wants to believe that Plymouth are just bending the rules. Not that they would care if they were in their correct position at the bottom of the table

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is Henry Atkins a Plymouth "asset"? if so it would be good for the Gladiator's sell him @ the full Mike Atkins valuation! 

• Haha 2

Harris and Howarth to be used again this week as the Coliseum welcomes Glasgow with Richard Lawson guesting for Craig Cook!! Should make things interesting......

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Harris and Howarth to be used again this week as the Coliseum welcomes Glasgow with Richard Lawson guesting for Craig Cook!! Should make things interesting......

We won't take anything from that meeting then. Significantly strengthens the glads IMO. Son of God may be an improvement on cookies recent form but think the top 4 for Plymouth be too strong