British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

19 hours ago, marko said:

My point exactly, it was over 24 hours before the meeting.

A lot can happen in 24 hours, including the forecast being changed.

They could have at least waited until the morning and reviewed it then and made the same call if need be and still prevent unnecessary journeys from both parties, medical cover etc

I can assure you that all the recent Plymouth promotions have had a very good record of early calls when it comes to duff weather. It's especially important when travel to Plymouth is highly likely to involve a long journey.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CitizenTyler said:

What’s the deal with Roynon then guys? :) Heard he signed, any idea on position in the team?

In NL, in place of Gilkes. So would that be no1? 

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

In NL, in place of Gilkes. So would that be no1? 

For Atkins surely replacing a 3 pointer who replaced Atkins

If any chance Dan can be fit for CL play offs they'll want him to ride NDL to build race fitness 

Just now, HGould said:

For Atkins surely replacing a 3 pointer who replaced Atkins

If any chance Dan can be fit for CL play offs they'll want him to ride NDL to build race fitness 

It's just what the commentators on the stream said. I think they said Roynon was on 6 point average. ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It's just what the commentators on the stream said. I think they said Roynon was on 6 point average. ?

It'll be for Atkins indirectly then as he was just under 6 average and they had 3 x 3 pointers so points to play with. 

44 minutes ago, HGould said:

It'll be for Atkins indirectly then as he was just under 6 average and they had 3 x 3 pointers so points to play with. 

Ben Phillips has a busted Collar bone sobits for him. Means guests still for Gilkes and possibly for Trigger too? If not RR for trigger will be strengthened by guest number 1 and Roynon taking rides....down side is NDL has 2 guest bookings per track so options limited and prices going up. 

• Like 1

In different places on the SpeedwayGB website I see Plymouth vs Glasgow & Plymouth vs Armadale in Aug 23rd. Does anyone know which fixture is on this date (or is it a double header)?

53 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

In different places on the SpeedwayGB website I see Plymouth vs Glasgow & Plymouth vs Armadale in Aug 23rd. Does anyone know which fixture is on this date (or is it a double header)?

I have asked this question on the Plymouth forum but have not had a reply.  I doubt that this will be a double header as I don't think our planning would allow this.

Edited by Bendonebunching

Any news on the team for Tuesday's clash Oxford in the Jubilee league?

21 minutes ago, jbell1995 said:

Any news on the team for Tuesday's clash Oxford in the Jubilee league?

A guest for Kennett is defnet :t:

8 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

A guest for Kennett is defnet :t:

No it's not,could be rr smart arse

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

RR? Roger Rabbit ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lewy said:

That will make a change, it's been a guest all season