British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

2 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

Just remind me who gets 2.5 reduction for being British

British riders who have been in the national league

No mention of Kennet's average. Is it 8.4 started season (i.e. with his 2021 results removed) or the 7.4 showing on SGB website?

4 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

4 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Thank you

Dillon Ruml will probably be back got a lot better once he got used to the uk tracks worth another year 

10 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

No weakened championship expected then :party:. Unless Garry may has it very wrong

Gary may rarely gets it wrong but who knows :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I wasn't going that deep with it, I was just thinking about track size! Maybe he has had some reassurances. 

Us Eastbourne supporters were "assured" we'd get our refunds by the end of September and we're still waiting.  I'd be more than wary of going anywhere near a club were Ian Jordan still has connections even if he supposedly has nothing to do with the speedway he is still strongly linked to the arena where Plymouth ride.

Edited by hammer1969
Spelling

27 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So with Atkins and Bowtell also signed who else can fit into 42 points?

I think they could fit in two ex Plymouth riders if Bowtell gets a 2.5 reduction.

That could be a team of

R Lawson

K Newman

M Palm-Toft

B Barker

E Kennett

A Bowtell

H Atkins

not saying this could be the team but think it fits to below 42 points

31 minutes ago, lewy said:

Gary may rarely gets it wrong but who knows :rolleyes:

Lets hope he gets the averages correct as there were some miscalculations at Somerset a few seasons ago!!;)

Not sure about Kennett personally, 4 or 5 years ago, yes. These days, he really isn't the rider he was, but we'll see I guess. If Plymouth can finish with two decent middle order riders we might be okay.

I’m sure Ben Barker will be one of the last two riders to be revealed ,surprised at MPT signing as that’s a long way for a home fixture

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

Dillon Ruml will probably be back got a lot better once he got used to the uk tracks worth another year 

Will he still qualify for a work permit?

1 hour ago, hammer1969 said:

Us Eastbourne supporters were "assured" we'd get our refunds by the end of September and we're still waiting.  I'd be more than wary of going anywhere near a club were Ian Jordan still has connections even if he supposedly has nothing to do with the speedway he is still strongly linked to the arena where Plymouth ride.

Yes Just hope those Saying Ian Jordan has nothing to do with Plymouth Gladiators are Correct. What he has done to us regular Arlington visitors is complete disgrace.

He said on the Mic at the Plymouth meeting in July he was Co Director off the Gladiators and the PACE. 

Wish Plymouth well in 2022 but just pray the management and fans are rid of Jordan and Carol aka Ian Jordan.