British Speedway Forum
iainb

Leicester vs Scunny 9/10/21

Just seen the Scunthorpe team.  Only the happy clappy hard core will enjoy this meeting. 

• Like 1

Ellis is a poor excuse, deserves a ban. Obviously can't be arsed. He's British champ and Leicester fans would want to see him. So he's short changed them 

TJ is injured. So that's ok

Aarnio, is riding on continent so why as he not been Riding for scunthorpe 

Pijper as had his license taken off him for fighting at a British youth round I'm told. So he's banned 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Ellis is a poor excuse, deserves a ban. Obviously can't be arsed. He's British champ and Leicester fans would want to see him. So he's short changed them 

TJ is injured. So that's ok

Aarnio, is riding on continent so why as he not been Riding for scunthorpe 

Pijper as had his license taken off him for fighting at a British youth round I'm told. So he's banned 

Apparently Aarnio has fell out with Rob G

Edited by Ryan555

4 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Apparently Aarnio has fell out with Rob G

What all these Visa stories that Scunny fans are defending.?

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

What all these Visa stories that Scunny fans are defending.?

Well I’m a Scunny fan and Rob has still persisted in saying it’s Visa issues but talk on the terraces is that he’s fell out with him so pick which you like !

14 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Well I’m a Scunny fan and Rob has still persisted in saying it’s Visa issues but talk on the terraces is that he’s fell out with him so pick which you like !

Like I said before why are no other foreigners having problems,and nobody has come up with names that are also meant to have the same issue.Typical Speedway Promotion tell them anything and hope they will go away.It’s embarrassing for Scunny fan that line up tonight.

Any other club puts a line-up that weak out, there'd be a meeting and potential fine soon after... Scunthorpe do it, I bet there's nowt...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Like I said before why are no other foreigners having problems,and nobody has come up with names that are also meant to have the same issue.Typical Speedway Promotion tell them anything and hope they will go away.It’s embarrassing for Scunny fan that line up tonight.

No doubt we will have another in depth interview linked up on here next season with a Promoter of a closed down track saying how surprised he was that he couldn't get enough people through the doors....

They just don't get it do they?

i know a lot of the Europeans riders had to pay for there own visas or something towards it to ride here after a certain date this year  maybe tero didn’t want to pay for his  

5 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Any other club puts a line-up that weak out, there'd be a meeting and potential fine soon after... Scunthorpe do it, I bet there's nowt...

I am sure the official ruling will be "it's in the interests of Speedway" to gloss over it....:D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I think there must have been Visa issues because he got the local MP involved in trying to sort it out. Tero's last meeting was August 22nd if he had fallen out with him he could have brought Auty in who was at a some home meetings watching.

Something strange is going on, possibly no ambulance yet.

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Elmo said:

I wonder when they plan on telling the fans anything! Not a word so far!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Gone to the wrong venue again?