British Speedway Forum
lbw

Leicester vs Poole semi 2nd leg (prov) Sat 16th

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

At home yes but he wasn't so good at Leicester last time, a track he usually excels at.

Didn't do to bad in the league match 

15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Didn't do to bad in the league match 

Don't think I am having a go at him because I really like Danny, I have chatted to him many times and he is a really nice bloke but his current form is a bit of a worry. I will be at Leicester tonight to cheer on the team and hope Danny performs as i know he is capable of. It is a shame his Premiership average is so high because he could of guested for Hans at Peterborough which would have given him much needed track time and I am pretty sure he would have been the preferred guest. I do feel Danny is better when he is busy and more track time would have definitely helped.

Edited by foreverblue

Hope that all in attendance will give Chris Harris an extra special cheer as hes apart of the UKs best team for 2021 the Peterborough Panthers 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Hope that all in attendance will give Chris Harris an extra special cheer as hes apart of the UKs best team for 2021 the Peterborough Panthers 

I may cheer him before the meeting as he is a really nice guy who I spoke to at the last Leicester meeting I attended which was the Pirates cup match but I certainly won't be cheering for him during the meeting although I do expect him to score well. A couple of break downs would be nice!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foreverblue said:
30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I may cheer him before the meeting as he is a really nice guy who I spoke to at the last Leicester meeting I attended which was the Pirates cup match but I certainly won't be cheering for him during the meeting although I do expect him to score well. A couple of break downs would be nice! 

He got rid of his Glasgow engines.

19 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He still had a breakdown Wednesday! Not Thursday funnily enough. 

Probably testing engines out for Thursday! 

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Probably testing engines out for Thursday! 

Hope he is testing some more engines tonight, all we need is a on fire Bomber Harris!

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Hope he is testing some more engines tonight, all we need is a on fire Bomber Harris!

Hopefully Matt as offered him a few nights at the chateau :t:

Good luck to the Pirates tonight. Not able to be there but will follow through Twitter. As Middlo said, the fat lady might be clearing her voice but it isn’t over yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ray c said:

May the best team win and the colour be blue :D

Seeing as the Leicester football team beat Man Utd today, hoping that's their only win  for today! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good luck to the Pirates tonight. Not able to be there but will follow through Twitter. As Middlo said, the fat lady might be clearing her voice but it isn’t over yet.

Turning your back on the team as soon as you think they'll lose.

• Confused 1