British Speedway Forum
lbw

Leicester vs Poole semi 2nd leg (prov) Sat 16th

Congratulations to Poole fair play not my favourite team obviously but well done none the less.

Big well done to Andy for making clips of each heat so we could watch. Thrilling stuff.

Will say this. I know for a fact that Poole want the second leg of the final. I can’t see anyway that Poole would want to  run the ko cup final before the playoff final. Yes we have spare dates but what allow Edinburgh a free ride around Wimborne Road to get their setups sorted? Yes of course it would be the same for us up there, but better to leave the ko cup until after the final.

And yes, Glasgow might well have a very big say in it as well.

And take a big bow, Danyon Hume and Ben Basso. Danyon had a poor meeting last time but was certainly fired up tonight to make up for it. Brilliant.

As for Ben Basso, us Poole fans have known how good he is and tonight on his first visit to Leicester scored paid 11 with some great passes.

Both on the sheet for next year Matt and Danny please.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

And take a big bow, Danyon Hume and Ben Basso. Danyon had a poor meeting last time but was certainly fired up tonight to make up for it. Brilliant.

As for Ben Basso, us Poole fans have known how good he is and tonight on his first visit to Leicester scored paid 11 with some great passes.

Both on the sheet for next year Matt and Danny please.

Need to change your race night of want basso back

18 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

As early as that?

Possible two trips each in prospect for both Monarchs and Pirates supporters in the same week or two double headers going to be very lucky to get all the matches run on dry nights

19 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Glug glug glug glug trackprat:t::party::cheers: ☠️☠️

He is going to absolutely fuming!! 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He is going to absolutely fuming!! 

You should just ignore it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Belle vue could have done with this s Worrall the other night lol

There's a difference between riding against Leicester and riding against the most powerful team in club speedway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Possible two trips each in prospect for both Monarchs and Pirates supporters in the same week or two double headers going to be very lucky to get all the matches run on dry nights

Have to wait for the other SF to get done yet. However forecast for Weds not great down here anyway, unless it changes. 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You should just ignore it.

Where's the fun in that! ;) However I won't respond, I will just chuckle along instead! 

13 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Need to change your race night of want basso back

Matt did say he wanted Basso for next season but knew it would be quite difficult to achieve that (or words similar). 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Matt did say he wanted Basso for next season but knew it would be quite difficult to achieve that (or words similar). 

Denmark on a Wednesday so I would say impossible tbh

6 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

There's a difference between riding against Leicester and riding against the most powerful team in club speedway.

Dont like it up emm 

Just now, Jaizer said:

Denmark on a Wednesday so I would say impossible tbh

Have had plenty of Danes at Poole in the past whilst riding on a Weds. 

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Is his new nickname LHO as he tried to assinate Kennedy tonight  :D

Edited by scoobydoo