Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
lbw

Leicester vs Poole semi 2nd leg (prov) Sat 16th

2 hours ago, Supersub said:

IF Rory not fit, how about Scott N, Adam Ellis  or Bjarne?

Average to high, not allowed as in a play off team & average to high.

26 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well he has declared himself fit, Starke is a massive downgrade on Schlein, if we had to use a guest I would go with Ben Barker but it looks like Rory is fit so that is a bonus for us. 

At least Barker would give it's all if needed .concerned with Steve worrall performance last night not at the races at all I am not edging my bets here but i think Leicester must be favourite;s to get  to the final just my opinion of course:t:

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Just now, ray c said:

At least Barker would give it's all if needed .concerned with Steve worrall performance last night not at the races at all I am not edging my bets here but think Leicester must be favourite;s together to the final just my opinion of course:t:

Yes Steve Worrall was poor unlike Monday and Wednesday when he was excellent and he rides Leicester track really well, also I hope Danny King rides as he usually does at Leicester because he has been poor lately too. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

My daughter always thinks he looks fit!! 

Lol!! She going to miss him when he retires then! ;)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ray c said:

At least Barker would give it's all if needed .concerned with Steve worrall performance last night not at the races at all I am not edging my bets here but i think Leicester must be favourite;s to get  to the final just my opinion of course:t:

Been doing a lot better for Poole than BV this season generally. He's our best rider for sure, I think he'll be fine! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes Steve Worrall was poor unlike Monday and Wednesday when he was excellent and he rides Leicester track really well, also I hope Danny King rides as he usually does at Leicester because he has been poor lately too. 

Not enough meetings for King recently, just the delays have been really unfortunate. 

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not enough meetings for King recently, just the delays have been really unfortunate. 

Yes and with ipswich on a early finish as well did not help either 

• Like 1

So Bomber confirmed as a guest for Hans - no surprise really!

Interesting to read that Harris, King and Schlein are among those due in Manchester for the 'Meet the British Champions' and Team GB /Team Australia Q&A sessions before the SoN meeting on Saturday!!

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So Bomber confirmed as a guest for Hans - no surprise really!

Interesting to read that Harris, King and Schlein are among those due in Manchester for the 'Meet the British Champions' and Team GB /Team Australia Q&A sessions before the SoN meeting on Saturday!!

So I take it they are not doing that anymore?!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Apart from last Wednesday, King has been flying 

16 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

It states on Speedway Updates that Edinburgh have in the final against Poole And have even suggested the dates.

That’s correct. Glad Edinburgh had streaming to watch the away leg.

That’s for the KO Cup of course.

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s correct. Glad Edinburgh had streaming to watch the away leg.

That’s for the KO Cup of course.

They are saying the streaming last night was awful

19 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Apart from last Wednesday, King has been flying 

At home yes but he wasn't so good at Leicester last time, a track he usually excels at.

24 minutes ago, ray c said:

They are saying the streaming last night was awful

I had problems but I came out the stream and logged back in and it was fine after that.

I wished I hadn’t right enough.