British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions Play off semi Final1st Leg 13th October

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Andersen is out, which is highly likely, Leicester can have a guest up to 8.36.  Strengthens them.

Can't use guests from the other 5 play-off teams, the only rider who fits that is over 8.00 is Riss, who is unlikely to be still in the country, Harris is the next highest on 7.89. So on paper the guest can be up to 8.36 but in reality that's not going to happen. If it is to be Harris, & that's got to be in doubt if Peterborough have a say in the matter, then his average is nearly 0.5 down on Hans. Andersen being an ex-Pirate has done 100's of laps of Wimborne Road, how does him being out make Lions stronger.:icon_smile_clown:

46 minutes ago, stevethelion said:

Can't use guests from the other 5 play-off teams, the only rider who fits that is over 8.00 is Riss, who is unlikely to be still in the country, Harris is the next highest on 7.89. So on paper the guest can be up to 8.36 but in reality that's not going to happen. If it is to be Harris, & that's got to be in doubt if Peterborough have a say in the matter, then his average is nearly 0.5 down on Hans. Andersen being an ex-Pirate has done 100's of laps of Wimborne Road, how does him being out make Lions stronger.:icon_smile_clown:

It's a common (and very predictable) post from Steve.

Only Poole are ever weakened by a missing rider, every other team is made stronger by R/R or Guests.

2 hours ago, stevethelion said:

Because everyone knows how well Harris goes round Wimborne Road, would probably out score Hans 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Is that the Chris Harris that got 8 from 6 rides this season replacing the Hans Anderson that got 9 from 5 and 6 from 3…… hmmm seems that maths isn’t your strong point or checking facts either 

Oh and in 2019 Hans scored 14 from 6 and Harris got 8 twice 

I’m still trying to work out your maths in who scores the best at Poole

You like to get excuses in we know that buys yet again the facts speak for themselves …. Harris for Hans isn’t making them stronger 

Oh my god Gavan is back 

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

Because everyone knows how well Harris goes round Wimborne Road, would probably out score Hans 

With steve its normally known as edging his bets 

Lisa i see your mate Gavan has come out of hibernation 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Is that the Chris Harris that got 8 from 6 rides this season replacing the Hans Anderson that got 9 from 5 and 6 from 3…… hmmm seems that maths isn’t your strong point or checking facts either 

Oh and in 2019 Hans scored 14 from 6 and Harris got 8 twice 

I’m still trying to work out your maths in who scores the best at Poole

You like to get excuses in we know that buys yet again the facts speak for themselves …. Harris for Hans isn’t making them stronger 

Sorry but I agree with Steve on this one, Harris is in great form at the moment as was evident in last nights play off meeting, he flies round Wimborne Road, Hans wasn't in such good form as Harris prior to his injury. You have to look at current form.

Hans named in Lions line up for tonight's meeting v Scunthorpe. 

9 minutes ago, 1 valve said:

That is wrong, say he is ruled out for 9 days with concussion on Leicester twitter.

Edited by foreverblue

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Really wow, maybe not concussion then, major boost for Peterborough if he rides tonight.

He is not using r/r

Edited by ray c

10 minutes ago, 1 valve said:

Weres it say that ? down as rr in preview 

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Really wow, maybe not concussion then, major boost for Peterborough if he rides tonight.

Sorry for misinformation - Twitter account more up to date than the Lions website 
Hans our for 9 days. 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Yes i have just edited.

Any bets it wont be r/r tomorrow

Night dont think so .cant blame them though

Just now, ray c said:

Any bets it wont be r/r tomorrow

Night dont think so .cant blame them though

No I can see Harris guesting unless he wants to save himself for the play off final and I wouldn't blame him  but he will probably take the booking if asked.