British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions Play off semi Final1st Leg 13th October

Us Pirates only have one leg coz that's all we need to WIN!

Who needs 2 legs? :rofl:

1 hour ago, Shaleshifter said:

That's our Neil getting carried away again. 

The majority of Pirate's fans are more pragmatic.  We know it will be a tough two legged affair which could go either way.

Good luck to you but of course I am hoping it's Poole who prevail.

Having seen the Lions riding at Poole earlier in the season I think your opptimism is well founded!

Just approaching London on the train but no battle at Waterloo today, that be at the Waves of Wimborne tonight! :t:

24 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Over two legs I think the Lions can take the win.

Are u comparing how Lions took Scunny apart because if u r it's like comparing night with day.

It's possible Lions can win but this is a whole different speedway game.

Edited by PirateShip

3 hours ago, Shaleshifter said:

That's our Neil getting carried away again. 

The majority of Pirate's fans are more pragmatic.  We know it will be a tough two legged affair which could go either way.

Good luck to you but of course I am hoping it's Poole who prevail.

Every team has a nutter who posts rubbish alot of the time to wind up people , Peterborough unfortunately have one with a split personality, you got yours it seems on a free transfer from Long Eaton and he came with a endless supply of smarties . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Every team has a nutter who posts rubbish alot of the time to wind up people , Peterborough unfortunately have one with a split personality, you got yours it seems on a free transfer from Long Eaton and he came with a endless supply of smarties . 

Yes but at least he's funny and a bit of harmless fun. Peterborough one is just annoying. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Only smarties av the answers & my pants are very smartie! :rofl:

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes but at least he's funny and a bit of harmless fun. Peterborough one is just annoying. 

Well said there Lisa :t: ur no Mona :D

T -30 mins till Pirate land touchdown. 

The land where a small step for the opposition is a giant leap for the Pirates!

PirateShip as made a safe landing onto to Pirate Land! Now to stock up on smarties! :rofl::rofl:

Think a poacher had nabbed off with all the Lion Bars as the slot was empty! :lol: All 6 of em plus a guesting Panther! :rofl:

Think that old Lion will be sleeping tonight now! :rofl:

What.better than to start off with a free coffee  at Costa :t:

Edited by PirateShip

Well it’s semi finals day and Leicester travel to Poole tonight ,I think this will be a lot closer then people will expect . The Lions will be chomping at the bit after being picked by the Pirates for the semi clash at Gaters Paradise ( Wimborne Rd) .       Both sides will have guests in there side and it will depend on them on how this tie will go .

score forecast  Pirates 49 Lions 41

3 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Are u comparing how Lions took Scunny apart because if u r it's like comparing night with day.

It's possible Lions can win but this is a whole different speedway game.

Yeah, like we took you apart at the EWR;)