British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions Play off semi Final1st Leg 13th October

if they wait till after if  Edinburgh v Glasgow goes ahead poole can pick from the losing team 

Edited by mac101

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Whoever it is will be a downgrade on Schlein.

Not sure about that? Rory dislikes the track and hasn't scored well there previously. If its r/r then everyone except Worrall can take a ride?! Not sure either if they'll risk Zach Cook again as he failed to score when plymouth visited!!

Edited by Skidder1

1 minute ago, mac101 said:

if they wait till after the weekend if the Edinburgh v Glasgow goes ahead poole can pick from the losing team 

no they can't!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mac101 said:

if they wait till after if  Edinburgh v Glasgow goes ahead poole can pick from the losing team 

You can't have any rider from a playoff team. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well if its r/r then everyone except Worrall can take a ride?!

The only thing with that is, no one can have a bad night! Well maybe Hume as he is mainly paired with Steve. But no one else!!!

Just now, foreverblue said:

You can't have any rider from a playoff team. 

Shame as Adam Ellis fits and would be ideal! 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not sure about that? Rory dislikes the track and hasn't scored well there previously. If its r/r then everyone except Worrall can take a ride?! Not sure either if they'll risk Zach Cook again as he failed to score when plymouth visited!!

Rory scored paid  from 4 rides when guesting for Leicester against Plymouth, don't think that is terrible and if he dislikes he wouldn't have taken a guest booking. Zach Cook  is obviously riding better now so i don't think that score will be repeated if he guested.

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, but you just never know with the playoffs! We drew at BV in 2015 and only just beat them by 2 at home in the end.

Hoping Leicester think they are already through, will really help us. 

I fear many Lions fans may be thinking they are through. I think it will be tough and have spent time boning up on the Golden Heat rules just incase they are needed.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

I fear many Lions fans may be thinking they are through. I think it will be tough and have spent time boning up on the Golden Heat rules just incase they are needed.

In the KOC it was level going into H13. So I definitely think it is still anybody's to win. 

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

In the KOC it was level going into H13. So I definitely think it is still anybody's to win. 

I agree which is why I've boned up on Golden Heats in the rule book.:unsure:

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes I did notice JC would fit, but wasn't sure if he was still over here as his season is over and if Seth is still racing out here. 

Jason at Kings Lynn yesterday and possibly going to watch at Glasgow tuesday, Seth is riding at Brands Hatch this weekend

• Thanks 1

What a joke how is Danyon Hume at number 2 so unfair .?  he has done well . The so called world beater Basso has not done anough to stay in the top five so annoying has it easy not fair for me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We need him to do that again tonight 

Tough ask to do that at Leicester! Before Stef got injured, he got 4 paid 6 there. So if Zach can manage 4 I'll take that! Hope Basso likes it there.