Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions Play off semi Final1st Leg 13th October

10 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Us Pirates only have one leg coz that's all we need to WIN!

Who needs 2 legs? :rofl:

A one legged man at an arse kicking contest would seem an appropriate answer to your question. Enthusiasm is one thing, cockiness is something else. Oh hang on, poiruts up by six on the night! Hope the shipping forecast doesn’t hamper your journey to Leicester for the return leg. No high winds predicted for the weekend but probably a good idea to securely strap your parrot to your shoulder for the journey. Before you ask, no, I don’t think that the bar at BP stocks rum. Poole is actually a very nice part of the country, but I cannot understand why it’s speedway supporters seem to be so arrogant. Smacks of a juvenile mentality where they think they are a big fish in small puddle (yes, not pond, this speedway) in a sport that is not even recognised by the BBC (check their website).

Piss taking aside, happy to buy you a beer on Saturday should you want to make yourself known to me!

6 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Was Schlein holding his left arm or his right arm? He had better get his story straight for his medical certificate. :-) :-)

Rob Godfrey has an unused one

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Talking out of your backside again …. Harris so much better than Andersen lol

Harris scored 8 tonight 

Hans has scored 6 and 9 at Poole this season 

Hmmm please tell me how 8 is much better than 9…..Oh and Zach Cook scored more than Nielsen would have done so how the heck can you say Poole were weaker

Nice to see a Poole choke though 

No more,weaker than leicester we never gated our riders were not at the races tonight morris ef when leading harris stalled at the,start dont matter who you race you still got to beat them onward and upward 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teromaafan said:

A one legged man at an arse kicking contest would seem an appropriate answer to your question. Enthusiasm is one thing, cockiness is something else. Oh hang on, poiruts up by six on the night! Hope the shipping forecast doesn’t hamper your journey to Leicester for the return leg. No high winds predicted for the weekend but probably a good idea to securely strap your parrot to your shoulder for the journey. Before you ask, no, I don’t think that the bar at BP stocks rum. Poole is actually a very nice part of the country, but I cannot understand why it’s speedway supporters seem to be so arrogant. Smacks of a juvenile mentality where they think they are a big fish in small puddle (yes, not pond, this speedway) in a sport that is not even recognised by the BBC (check their website).

Piss taking aside, happy to buy you a beer on Saturday should you want to make yourself known to me!

Doubtful as he is going to SoN, so you are safe! 

Apparently Danny Ford saying not definite we are going to Leicester on Saturday yet. Cancellation may be coming! 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Apparently Danny Ford saying not definite we are going to Leicester yet. Cancellation may be coming! 

I hope so. A disgrace we are going up against the S.O.N.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I hope so. A disgrace we are going up against the S.O.N.

Depends if we get what we want I suppose ;)

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Apparently Danny Ford saying not definite we are going to Leicester on Saturday yet. Cancellation may be coming! 

Waiting on Hans getting back rather than a guest 

Just now, mac101 said:

Waiting on Hans getting back rather than a guest 

Not just about Hans! 

FS we're actually losing a rider for SON on Saturday night n still Poole fans doing all the bitching about daring to run a meeting against it lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

FS we're actually losing a rider for SON on Saturday night n still Poole fans doing all the bitching about daring to run a meeting against it lol

Poole  fans and bitching it’s a match made in heaven.

Or maybe not.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Lol, I'm not bothered. Still might go ahead yet ;)

16 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Havelock TM for Poole away meetings ? 

Hope so as he makes the wrong decision most of the time. So a big defeat for Poole :D