British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions Play off semi Final1st Leg 13th October

22 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Havelock TM for Poole away meetings ? 

Hope not for Poole fans sake it could be the end of the road this year for Poole if he is as there are a lot of pirates supporters who think he is s- - t, great rider himself though.

29 minutes ago, ray c said:

No more,weaker than leicester we never gated our riders were not at the races tonight morris ef when leading harris stalled at the,start dont matter who you race you still got to beat them onward and upward 

Gavan is talking out of his backside, Harris got 8 from 3 rides he would have got more had his bike not broke down. Not a big lead to take to Leicester but a lead that is defendable. 

40 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You should really need parental supervision whilst posting.

internet can be a bad place for minors.

And you really need to chill a bit.

I'd rather av a silly laff than be a boring old fart!

Have a laff, no matter how silly, who cares????

I don't care! Hang I've just soiled me nappy! Jeez that was clean on before tonight's meeting!

Mummy........:rofl::rofl:

49 minutes ago, lewy said:

I think the tie is nicely poised,should be a cracking 2nd leg,Scott Nicholls  for schlien or is he busy with his TV commitments. 

Nicholls average is well above Schlein’s .

Even Poole won’t be able to manipulate the rules to get Nicholls in :D:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PirateShip said:

And you really need to chill a bit.

I'd rather av a silly laff than be a boring old fart!

Have a laff, no matter how silly, who cares????

I don't care! Hang I've just soiled me nappy! Jeez that was clean on before tonight's meeting!

Sounds about right.

5 minutes ago, lionsroar said:

Nicholls average is well above Schlein’s .

Even Poole won’t be able to manipulate the rules to get Nicholls in :D:rolleyes:

Just you watch 'em :lol:

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Apparently Danny Ford saying not definite we are going to Leicester on Saturday yet. Cancellation may be coming! 

The meeting is ON Saturday. It was promoted last night at Leicester as a 7:30pm start. It is also on the BSPA & Leicester fixture list. 

Poole have obviously agreed to come & have no valid reason to not come. Non of their riders are in SON , non of their riders have commitments on the continent so should all be at Leicester Saturday .

7 minutes ago, lionsroar said:

The meeting is ON Saturday. It was promoted last night at Leicester as a 7:30pm start. It is also on the BSPA & Leicester fixture list. 

Poole have obviously agreed to come & have no valid reason to not come. Non of their riders are in SON , non of their riders have commitments on the continent so should all be at Leicester Saturday .

Poole may have agreed on a condition and are waiting on the outcome of that. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

A one legged man at an arse kicking contest would seem an appropriate answer to your question. Enthusiasm is one thing, cockiness is something else. Oh hang on, poiruts up by six on the night! Hope the shipping forecast doesn’t hamper your journey to Leicester for the return leg. No high winds predicted for the weekend but probably a good idea to securely strap your parrot to your shoulder for the journey. Before you ask, no, I don’t think that the bar at BP stocks rum. Poole is actually a very nice part of the country, but I cannot understand why it’s speedway supporters seem to be so arrogant. Smacks of a juvenile mentality where they think they are a big fish in small puddle (yes, not pond, this speedway) in a sport that is not even recognised by the BBC (check their website).

Piss taking aside, happy to buy you a beer on Saturday should you want to make yourself known to me!

Not be there Saturday, got stitched up by the decision to run the meeting on the same day as the SON so I'll be in Manchester.

But anyways, take a break av a kit kat and av a laugh :lol:

Makes the world a better place :D

Edited by PirateShip

9 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Only smarties av the answers & my pants are very smartie! :rofl:

20 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Not so smartie pants now then but just full of the brown stuff , 

8 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Not so smartie pants now then but just full of the brown stuff , 

Yep, it's a melted LION bar!! :rofl::rofl:

3 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Why are Poole fans so bothered about going up against SON? They just having a little moan as per?

Coz I'm at the SON & can't get to Leicester.

Think that's a valid moan especially when I only live 30 miles from Leicester!

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Doubtful as he is going to SoN, so you are safe! 

Most certainly am :t:

15 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Why are Poole fans so bothered about going up against SON? They just having a little moan as per?

Tbf it is only two and Iain ;)

• Haha 1