British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Edinburgh v Glasgow - Friday/Saturday - 15/16 October

I wouldn't have thought you would use the same bike for the wide open and fast EOES as you would for the trick track in any case

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah, not exactly a great start :(

The steam is garbage pretty much like us so far.

Are the tapes wonky on purpose? And is the racing at Edinburgh usually more entertaining than this?

Just now, Noelinho said:

Are the tapes wonky on purpose? And is the racing at Edinburgh usually more entertaining than this?

Yes and no.

Just now, Noelinho said:

Probably and no

This stream is unwatchable keeps cutting out.

No problem watching the stream here other than it cutting out briefly around heat 6.

This is gonna be close on aggregate going down to the wire I reckon 

1 minute ago, Rico said:

No problem watching the stream here other than it cutting out briefly around heat 6.

This is gonna be close on aggregate going down to the wire I reckon 

Mines is stop start more stop than start maybe a blessing in disguise as I think the Monarchs will win this with some to spare.

Thank god I'm in Manchester and not freezing my nuts off watching another bottle job 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heat 13 was interesting. First heat advantage in heat 14 for the Tigers. Level on aggregate going into heat 15.

The tie is tense, but the on track speedway is a dirge.

Worst team lost, cant go there and not gate when there is nigh on no passing after the second bend. Nicol and Jensen were bike lengths behind going into turn 1 in their early heats. Needs sorting for tomorrow.

We’ll done to Edinburgh thoroughly deserved, it is pretty worrying how p*ss we actually were tonight.

But we can have no complaints well beaten by the better team on the night.

Can we be as bad again tomorrow night probably without our best rider tonight in young Tom.

Serious questions about the mentality of this team it’s time for them to step up tomorrow and keep it close.

Only positive you can take is that Edinburgh may solve the problem of us fitting meetings in by 9.30 tomorrow night.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1