British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Edinburgh v Glasgow - Friday/Saturday - 15/16 October

3 hours ago, jenga said:

and the rest is H18TORY  .

hoping for more of the same tomorrow .

i can see a totally new team @Glasgow in 2022 .

good god , look at the time .

Yes look at the time. I'm off for a kip. Are you at work, well done. Didn't know circuses were hiring :icon_smile_clown:. I suppose they must be desperate, after Brexit. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Must say the poles first lap of Armadale was interesting. Don’t think he actually got the bike sideways. Did improve sort of as the night went on. 

You have to think Sedgy might have been better...... 

25 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

You have to think Sedgy might have been better...... 

Another poor signing by Glasgow. They need to stop signing riders who are on the decline in their career. 

Well I hope today the riders are hurting just as much as the fans are and that we get the scoreline a bit closer 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Well I hope today the riders are hurting just as much as the fans are and that we get the scoreline a bit closer 

Part of the managers job to make sure that they understand what’s required. 

• Like 1

Still not as bad as the 65-25 KO cup thrashing the Tigers got in the first leg of the final in 2011 against the sadly departed Newport Wasps, there was no coming back from that !

9 hours ago, Gazc said:

Maybe eyeing young Leon up tomorrow as well youth is the way to go. ;)

Listen… If Leon is to move away from his home town team then I’m sure he’ll be looking for somewhere that can give him more than a snazzy pre-season photo shoot, fancy race suit, and clean pit area :lol: :wink:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bandits4eva said:

Listen… If Leon is to move away from his home town team then I’m sure he’ll be looking for somewhere that can give him more than a snazzy pre-season photo shoot, fancy race suit, and clean pit area :lol: :wink:

….and a promise of silverwa…… wait, sorry no not that. 

It states on Speedway Updates that Edinburgh have now qualified to play Poole in the final and have even suggested the dates.  

26 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Berwick is a decent club , probably better than it was a few years ago but the sport has to move forward if finances allow , so yes let’s have more clean pits , better change rooms and better promotion of the team

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

It states on Speedway Updates that Edinburgh have now qualified to play Poole in the final and have even suggested the dates.  

Yes…….

Believe Poole want second leg.  First leg probably next Friday at Armadale.

23 minutes ago, Barrow Boy 2 said:

Job done - they have to set dates.

28 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Berwick is a decent club , probably better than it was a few years ago but the sport has to move forward if finances allow , so yes let’s have more clean pits , better change rooms and better promotion of the team

Sarcasm pal.. :unsure: 

And anyways… I think Berwick have done damn well for being one of the less well off clubs and we do have a promotion that are trying to move with the times! If we and other teams had the same finances that Glasgow have got then I’m quite sure we’d all manage to match what they have put out!