British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Glasgow /Edinburgh Play Off SF 21 & 22 October

So we go again. Glasgow perhaps favourites having home leg first.

25 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

So we go again. Glasgow perhaps favourites having home leg first.

Said that about the KOC semi and that turned out well.

Well it did for the Monarchs at least , don’t buy we are favourites at all Pickering won’t be as poor at Ashfield this time and that is bad news for us.

Wont be any more than 6-8 points between the sides before another second leg bottle job my opinion of course would happily like to be proved wrong.

• Like 2

Sadly I think the weather could be the winner over the next couple of weeks. Potentially six meetings for Edinburgh to fit in - feels very ambitious. 

Friday best forecast. Thursday might depend how much water gets into the track between now and Wednesday night. Won't be much dirt on either track either

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Said that about the KOC semi and that turned out well.

Well it did for the Monarchs at least , don’t buy we are favourites at all Pickering won’t be as poor at Ashfield this time and that is bad news for us.

Wont be any more than 6-8 points between the sides before another second leg bottle job my opinion of course would happily like to be proved wrong.

Wells and Nicol surely won’t be as poor again at Armadale Gazc. Interesting comment on Poole thread. Saying if weather forecast not great for Saturday at the Dale Poole riding on Friday too. A double header. Don’t know what to believe.

34 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Friday best forecast. Thursday might depend how much water gets into the track between now and Wednesday night. Won't be much dirt on either track either

Have Glasgow got covers Jaizer? Forecast not too great for test match. Such a shame if cancelled.

28 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Have Glasgow got covers Jaizer? Forecast not too great for test match. Such a shame if cancelled.

We used to, or borrowed Berwick's I remember at some point but to my knowledge not been used this season

1 hour ago, Endeavour said:

Covers in use for Test match. Not sure who they belong to. Can’t find the Facebook post/comment where I saw it originally.

36 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Covers in use for Test match. Not sure who they belong to. Can’t find the Facebook post/comment where I saw it originally.

That’s good. Gives it the best chance. Let’s hope the forecast for the actual day improves 

Slight improvement in forecast for Glasgow on Thursday and Armadale Friday.

As Saturday has shown slight improvement for Poole match hoping Poole’s proposed wish for a Friday double header at the Dale won’t have to go ahead.

Fingers crossed that GB v Poland goes ahead and we are there on Thursday. A much better performance needed by Monarchs at Ashfield.

So Glasgow are at home to Edinburgh on Thursday? I've not seen this at all on social media/website.

I know Edinburgh live stream all matches soeverything including the Devils v Mildenhall will be streamed this week.  Anyone know if the Glasgow leg will be live streamed, to be fair they have been busy promoting and rearranging the poland test match i'm sure they'll have the stream for that

40 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

So Glasgow are at home to Edinburgh on Thursday? I've not seen this at all on social media/website.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:36 PM, Noelinho said:

Covers belong to Edinburgh. Fixture is on British speedway website.

Edited by Endeavour
Addition

46 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

It on Tigers Website in the fixtures.