Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Glasgow /Edinburgh Play Off SF 21 & 22 October

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not only that though. Reading the original post, he was being followed around the stadium.

Probably wanting his autograph or more likely to give him a mouthful of bile.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I’m not sure what I should be seeing. There’s a man booing like a child at the pantomime and Glasgow’s team manager waving a fist at him?

Perhaps I should follow Mike Hunter’s lead and say “There’s a man booing like a child at a pantomime and Glasgow’s team manager APPARENTLY waving a fist at him?”!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Probably wanting his autograph or more likely to give him a mouthful of bile.

No, the guy it happened to was being followed! According to what he said on twitter. Glasgow haven't addressed it, so only have one side atm. Be interesting to hear what the excuse is. 

1 minute ago, Wee Eck said:

I’m not sure what I should be seeing. There’s a man booing like a child at the pantomime and Glasgow’s team manager waving a fist at him?

Perhaps I should follow Mike Hunter’s lead and say “There’s a man booing like a child at a pantomime and Glasgow’s team manager APPARENTLY waving a fist at him?”!

Think about how you swear at someone using your fist! ;) He too old for that anyway, only teens use that one! 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

No, the guy it happened to was being followed! According to what he said on twitter. Glasgow haven't addressed it, so only have one side atm. Be interesting to hear what the excuse is. 

My apologies thought it was Cami you were talking about.

Just now, Gazc said:

My apologies thought it was Cami you were talking about.

My fault, I probably didn't make it very clear, as I only used the word 'he.'

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe he had nice aftershave on it’s just getting silly now.

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

don’t think he was being followed chris was standing in front of the pits all night apart from when he went for another beer as i was having a good laugh with him about the score then saw him in the bar after the meeting having a bit of banter  with cami gerry and peter and he was one of the last few to leave with his 2 friends 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mac101 said:

don’t think he was being followed chris was standing in front of the pits all night apart from when he went for another beer as i was having a good laugh with him about the score then saw him in the bar after the meeting having a bit of banter  with cami gerry and peter and he was one of the last few to leave with his 2 friends 

Only what he said when replying to other people on his original post. Didn't say who he was being followed by though. 

35 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

'the guy' you obviously don't know much about Mr Black and his love of the wind up. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fingersfin said:

'the guy' you obviously don't know much about Mr Black and his love of the wind up. 

No, as I say I saw it through it being shared through a friend! 

I am sure Mr Black will be the first to admit he is not as white as white there have been various incidents during Glasgow v Edinburgh matches over the years including a famous motorway incident.

• Like 2