British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Glasgow /Edinburgh Play Off SF 21 & 22 October

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

We would have been better with Martin or Gary Kemp tonight. 

Seems to struggle on the bigger faster tracks

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

One things for sure. ‘To cut a long story short” it won’t be  “Gold” for Monarchs.That’s definitely “True”. Perhaps they can use “Chant Number One” for their local rivals. :neutral:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Ok... Hands up who saw that coming? No? Me either. Great responses from Sam and broc. Worral riding at level he got dropped.

Still not over

I did Jaizer.

Surely even we canny blow that lead tomorrow night 

Cook summed it up at the end, if we cant go through with a 22 point lead we don't deserve to be in the final.

Only cuffing the 0131 made the perishing cold bearable. Strange atmosphere tonight, you'd never have known it was a play off. All eyes on tomorrow night, we surely cant be as bad as last week.

• Like 1

Just now, Endeavour said:

I did Jaizer.

Really? Thomson was a shock. Worral yeah he has that in his locker. Pickering at least had ride of the night. 

Just now, Jaizer said:

Really? Thomson was a shock. Worral yeah he has that in his locker. Pickering at least had ride of the night. 

Said to you that you had all your ducks in a row. Minute rained off last Saturday I said Tigers had  the momentum as at home first.  Tom B there for both legs, recovery for Nicol and now Heeps at reserve. 

The only Worrall that made it’s mark tonight was Richie’s dog on the track walk. Kye probably had his worst meeting of season. Drew struggled too.

Beaten fair and square tonight. Said we would need 42 tonight - game over.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well Glasgow fans, if you don't get through it's probably cos Steve has jinxed you! :o;)

He always repeat himself. Broken record .

15 minutes ago, MD said:

Cook summed it up at the end, if we cant go through with a 22 point lead we don't deserve to be in the final.

Only cuffing the 0131 made the perishing cold bearable. Strange atmosphere tonight, you'd never have known it was a play off. All eyes on tomorrow night, we surely cant be as bad as last week.

It was an awesome performance from the Tigers, obviously got their arses kicked for last Friday,

As for atmosphere it was too bloody cold, that is the coldest I have been since a meeting at Berwick a couple of years ago

1 minute ago, topaz325 said:

2018 Monarchs  59 Comets 31 return leg Comets 61 Monarchs 29......just saying :neutral:

Believe me no tigers fan will think this is over!!

44 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

He was at reserve. 2 of our top 4 were poor tonight. 

5 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

2018 Monarchs  59 Comets 31 return leg Comets 61 Monarchs 29......just saying :neutral:

Yea don't write anyone off, come on monarchs  be like the comets and make H18TORY :party:

53 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Thought Cook had the ride of the night in Ht 10 to pass Pickering then Team ride Nicol to hold of Pickering( who was very entertaining and never gives up).Cook was sublime tonight IMO.That’s the best I have seen him ride this season.

• Like 2

Just now, Fromafar said:

Thought Cook had the ride of the night in Ht 10 to pass Pickering then Team ride Nicol to hold of Pickering( who was very entertaining and never gives up).Cook was sublime tonight IMO.That’s the best I have seen him ride this season.

Yeah that's true was great ride too. That's as dominant as he's been, never looked like losing

• Like 1