British Speedway Forum

10 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

More chance of Eastenders putting a team in the Premier League than Eastbourne possibly with Ricky riding at 1 with Bianca team manager.

Oxford already stated racing Friday nights only

Glasgow is a possibility

Poole a possibility if they get special dispensation for running Wednesday nights

Or.... are they going left field and allowing clubs to run on any night they wish 

As for a 2022 Belle Vue side...

1. Max Fricke 9.23
2. Keynan Rew 4.00
3. Josh Pickering 7.06
4. Charles Wright 6.07
5. Dan Bewley 9.14
6. Tom Brennan R/S
7. Dan Thompson R/S

Hey.....leave picko alone!!!

• Haha 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:43 AM, KIRKYLANE said:

I personally think Mark has had his time and not produced the titles we deserve.

A new team manager with good experience and a passion for Belle Vue and it’s history could be a good thing with grateful thanks to Mark for all his efforts.

Why do you, or any other team for that matter, 'deserve' a title ?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Why do you, or any other team for that matter, 'deserve' a title ?

Some Aces fans do seem to think it. Seen it on twitter when they were having 'discussions' with Steve Worrall about performances. Maybe it's cos of the football thing or because they say Belle Vue is the biggest club in speedway. 

46 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Some Aces fans do seem to think it. Seen it on twitter when they were having 'discussions' with Steve Worrall about performances. Maybe it's cos of the football thing or because they say Belle Vue is the biggest club in speedway. 

We are the biggest club in speedway lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

We are the biggest club in speedway lol

"The World Famous Belle Vue Aces"....:rolleyes:

I got two taxis from Stockport to the NSS last week on Sat and Sun and both times when asked "Where to?" I replied "Belle Vue Stadium".

The drivers both times said "You going the dogs mate?"......

I said I was going to watch Speedway and then had to add "Motorbike Racing" to answer the non plussed quizzical looks both lads gave me...

They both nodded politely...

But I dont think it really registered.. :D

• Haha 1

Same with me on the taxi back to the hotel, knew the dogs were at Kirky Lane before it went but had no idea speedway was there or at the new stadium and he lived local to the stadium

No one seems to have jye in the team, increased his average and saved the team with great scores on several occasions during the year

1 hour ago, bree34 said:

No one seems to have jye in the team, increased his average and saved the team with great scores on several occasions during the year

Very good year jye had, but probably got an average slightly to high. But if he was signed I wouldn't be to disappointed, as long as he starts at reserve 

16 hours ago, mikebv said:

"The World Famous Belle Vue Aces"....:rolleyes:

I got two taxis from Stockport to the NSS last week on Sat and Sun and both times when asked "Where to?" I replied "Belle Vue Stadium".

The drivers both times said "You going the dogs mate?"......

I said I was going to watch Speedway and then had to add "Motorbike Racing" to answer the non plussed quizzical looks both lads gave me...

They both nodded politely...

But I dont think it really registered.. :D

-its amazing when locally born people dont know their area.

6 minutes ago, DazS said:

-its amazing when locally born people dont know their area.

It's more amazing that the ONLY Speedway team in a conurbation of over 2.5 million is so little known..

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

It's more amazing that the ONLY Speedway team in a conurbation of over 2.5 million is so little known..

My mum went on a flower arranging course and they were a few 30ish year olds from Manchester and guess what they were talking about? Yep speedway! So got told a few things from a BV fans POV, which was interesting!

• Like 1

why the obession of people in manchester no knowing about BVA & NSS  ?? same can be said for every area that has a speedway team/track !!! un-real :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

why the obession of people in manchester no knowing about BVA & NSS  ?? same can be said for every area that has a speedway team/track !!! un-real :rolleyes:

Good to see you back with us Geoff...

Thought the Final had done you in you were so quiet.....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, mikebv said:

my point was you are lucky to find a British taxi driver.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, mikebv said:

Yawn yawn this boring post is repeated more than only fools and horses :rofl: