British Speedway Forum

Bangs as said hes not doing UK for another 2 years at least, by that time he might even have outgrown UK, so don't think we will be seeing him on these shores 

10 hours ago, Col said:

Why would anyone team sign Hellström Bangs? He had a moment or two at the SoN.  Berge had more moments, would start on a lower average & has visited the other tracks before!

Why would he start on a lower average? Min 4 for both

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Tomorrow has to be about British riders 

Why not today, it’s inevitable IMO and yours by the sound of it, so why delay.

7 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Why not today, it’s inevitable IMO and yours by the sound of it, so why delay.

We still have enough riders British and foreign to go around and a next generation coming through, blooding them gradually is what will keep them in the sport

14 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Why would he start on a lower average? Min 4 for both

Berge would be on his previous British average wherever obtained converted or otherwise. PHB would be new "International" rider, 7:50... I'd have thought.

Surely Batchelor will be considered by most teams? 

Just over a 5 point average...

The NSS could be perfect for him as a home track to get back to somewhere like he was..

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Surely Batchelor will be considered by most teams? 

Just over a 5 point average...

The NSS could be perfect for him as a home track to get back to somewhere like he was..

If we do go top heavy and get Bewley and fricke, which I now suspect we will then batchelor is a must as he can be that low average thst you will need to hopefully put a few points on there average. 

And ignoring this year where Sheffield. Makes or breaks you, he usually goes good at NSS.

One thing belle vue need is riders who can ride NSS, that's where we seem to always loose it. 

I'd much rather win all home and loose all away than win a few at home and more away. 

Winning at home is what keeps the crowd and also a big home wins always puts you in good shape in a 2 legged semi/final

• Like 1

Shows how bad things have got when fans are wanting Bachelor in their team, been stealing a living for a while now, proper slapped ar5e when things aren't going his way, nah, not for me thanks.

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Shows how bad things have got when fans are wanting Bachelor in their team, been stealing a living for a while now, proper slapped ar5e when things aren't going his way, nah, not for me thanks.

You have to look at riders that looks like they will improve there average and he stands out at doing that. 

Batchelor is a lot better than that average. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

You have to look at riders that looks like they will improve there average and he stands out at doing that. 

Batchelor is a lot better than that average. 

And 'if' he has Bewley and Fricke in the same team with him the pressure will be off to a certain degree..

As well as providing him with a spur to measure improvement for himself...

No way should a rider of Batchelor's capability be running such a low average, therefore he has to be worth a punt I would say...

• Like 1

Think Batch will be on most if not all teams list.  He aint all that and is a whinging so and so,,, but he could and should improve his average. Okay at some tracks it might not be a lot,,, but it certainly won't go down.  And in the strange world of speedway,, have an awful season, and be the most wanted the season after. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Think Batch will be on most if not all teams list.  He aint all that and is a whinging so and so,,, but he could and should improve his average. Okay at some tracks it might not be a lot,,, but it certainly won't go down.  And in the strange world of speedway,, have an awful season, and be the most wanted the season after. 

I seriously doubt he will be on Peterborough’s list.

3 hours ago, nw42 said:

Have you forgotten the season he had with Swindon before the Covid crisis?  I's have him at BV, track suits him

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

I seriously doubt he will be on Peterborough’s list.

or Kings Lynn 

• Like 1