British Speedway Forum

On 10/28/2021 at 7:20 PM, lisa-colette said:

Maybe they do? Unless you know for sure Dan has signed? 

that's the diference i don't pretend to know something i don't :nono:

2 hours ago, NSS1 said:

But you are saying you know they don't know when intact your don't know if they know or don't know which means you are pretending to know they don't know which is something your can't know whether you really know or don't know :D

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But you are saying you know they don't know when intact your don't know if they know or don't know which means you are pretending to know they don't know which is something your can't know whether you really know or don't know :D

I get lost half way through that lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A very good Sir Humphrey impression

10/10

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Deluded numpty

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Deluded numpty

Thanks Geoff - can't really argue with the assessment given you are such an expert in the subject :P

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Thanks Geoff - can't really argue with the assessment given you are such an expert in the subject :P

even more deluded sad person you are really get  a life :rofl:

• Haha 1

Geoff why do you keep putting laughing emoji after everything you put,,,, you do know what they say about people who find themselves funny don't you.? 

17 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Geoff why do you keep putting laughing emoji after everything you put,,,, you do know what they say about people who find themselves funny don't you.? 

another deluded person you are certainly funny :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

When you're rocking in a corner foaming at the mouth the use of laughing emojis is the least of your worries ....

21 hours ago, NSS1 said:

How do you know? 

• Haha 1

Bloody hell, it's going to be a long winter I think!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes: !!!

Edited by gazzac
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

When you're rocking in a corner foaming at the mouth the use of laughing emojis is the least of your worries ....

take a day off from being a idiot every day if it's possible 

• Haha 1