British Speedway Forum

Is Peter Kildemand a possibility? Originally in the 2020 team plans, could get another shot.

5 hours ago, hyderd said:

Batch is a big risk, we all know what he can do, but we also know what he did do last season.

Very difficult to see Batchelor having a worse season than last year,  and possibly the rider who may have the biggest potential average gain in the Premiership in 2022. 

A risk, yes - but not a great risk on that average

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheOpinion said:

Is Peter Kildemand a possibility? Originally in the 2020 team plans, could get another shot.

hes off to kings lynn

Batch is no risk on that average. He goes well round the NSS so it’s a no brainer. Really like the team so far, would like to see Thorsell if he’s interested, would give us a really strong top 3 and 2 good 2nd strings.

Others to complete teams I know but that would be a grand final team imo.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, acef said:

Batch is no risk on that average. He goes well round the NSS so it’s a no brainer. Really like the team so far, would like to see Thorsell if he’s interested, would give us a really strong top 3 and 2 good 2nd strings.

Others to complete teams I know but that would be a grand final team imo.

Batch isn't going to be that poor again.

I think he'll flourish next season and put 1.5 - 2.00 points on his average being around Lemon, Fricke & Kurtz will make him happy.

It’ll be Richie most likely 

I’d would like to see Jacob. He’s easily a 3rd HL, potentially a number 1 and had a really good season when he was last here. 

No idea for other reserve but that Dane did the PC meeting so hopefully we had a word. 

7 hours ago, acef said:

Strongly rumored to be heading our way......

7 hours ago, acef said:

I’d would like to see Jacob. He’s easily a 3rd HL, potentially a number 1 and had a really good season when he was last here. 

No idea for other reserve but that Dane did the PC meeting so hopefully we had a word. 

Both worralls not at belle vue 

7 hours ago, acef said:

Blodorn and thorsell are the perfect 2. 

Wouldn't mind maybe josh grajczonek also 

Are there any confirmed signing for Belle Vue yet.

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

Are there any confirmed signing for Belle Vue yet.

Can't imagine them naming any signings before the meeting at the stadium next Monday.   Might name all 14 riders then.    They did that a couple of years back.

4 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Blodorn and thorsell are the perfect 2. 

Wouldn't mind maybe josh grajczonek also 

With Blodorn at reserve makes us weak at 6 and 7. Really hoping Tom can build on last season and get more dialed in around the NSS.  I'd keep him who ever else we sign.

If Grajczonek is returning to the UK I'd go for him but also think Bjerre would be a good move.

27 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Etheridge & Buczkowski fit.

So does Bjerre and Palin. Jorden would score a lot more points riding Belle vue every week than round Peterborough more pennies, and Brennan would score more in away meetings good mix. You never know. Ipswich had Rowe and kemp last season and its said that Wolves have Flint and kemp next year.

Fricke, Batchelor, Bjerre, Wright, Kurtz. As the top five .

We need a team that can ride the NSS well. If we get to the playoffs we need a team that can win big at home and give us a chance of a good lead for the away leg.I think said team would do that. It is silly season but you never know :unsure:.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

• Like 1