British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Nickinho said:

The Scots can peel an orange in their pockets :wink:

There are many achievements that Scots can claim like Baird and TV, Bell and the telephone, Macadam and Tarmac and Fleming and penicillin. They may also be adept at peeling fruit in confined spaces, but their ability to hone the skills of inexperienced speedway riders should never be taken for granted, let along claimed by an Aussie to be something that happened in England :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

I've been told by a reliable source that Rasmus Jensen is interested in a British return.

Would you take him Aces fans?

He would be my number 1 choice above all the others as he’s a young hungry rider trying to get to the top.

Pretty sure he’s signed up in multiple leagues already  though so a definite no sadly

14 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

I've been told by a reliable source that Rasmus Jensen is interested in a British return.

Rasmus isn’t coming to the UK, he’s riding in Denmark, Poland & Sweden next season. 

14 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Your Reliable source !! or is that just what you like to call the person who posted on the Glasgow 2022 thread he was supposed to be looking for a UK mechanic

Edited by scoobydoo

15 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Lea Perrin.

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Your Reliable source !! or is that just what you like to call the person who posted on the Glasgow 2022 thread he was supposed to be looking for a UK mechanic

Haven't even read the post on the Glasgow thread.

At the end of the day I'm right because it's a fact of life.

It just turned out to be another Buczkowski situation that's all where the rider was interested in a British return but obviously a deal didn't get done.

• Haha 3

Ok very left field and probably not on the radar but i think these guys could ride over here if bv struggling for the 3rd heat leader and second string birth...

Vaculik

Smolinksi

Wolbert

Just want to know who we are left with!!

11 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Ok very left field and probably not on the radar but i think these guys could ride over here if bv struggling for the 3rd heat leader and second string birth...

Vaculik

Smolinksi

Wolbert

Just want to know who we are left with!!

Martin Vaculik would be one of the leagues top 3 riders... not 3rd heat leader or second string??

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Martin Vaculik would be one of the leagues top 3 riders... not 3rd heat leader or second string??

I know hes obviously class but basing it on his assessed average when he was due to line up at leicester in 2018

Wolbert was my shout for 2nd string but hes riding in denmark, poland and sweden it appears

I think it will be tungate as 3rd heat leader. Holder still on his swedish clubs roster online

Brady Kurtz and Tom Brennan will ride for Belle Vue in 2022. :t:

Edited by TTT

Tom Brennan Announced as RS

welcome back tom, very happy with this

• Like 2