British Speedway Forum

5 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I think he was being satirical........................................

No? Really? :D

i think having a rider only do home meetings now would be a big mistake, it would only create resentment amongst the rest of the team and be a nightmare for morale. 

what if BV made the playoffs, would that rider only do the home leg still?

i remember when Kings Lynn had Adam Allott riding, that was like having a rider only for home meetings, and had a serious affect on the rest of the team. 

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

If another rider agreed to do the away ones, I wonder if they would sanction it? A while ago they had doubling up riders sharing one of the reserve positions, so why not do it in the no1 position? *no idea what Tai's average is*

how would you work out averages for these riders as they wouldnt do 4 home 4 away to get averages mind you bv would like tai on a 7.something average every year 

also you would pay tai a fortune just to ride home while someone else would be paid less and incure all travel costs 

as much as i would love to see tai riding here again for me you either sign up to do our league or you dont no half measures

15 minutes ago, racerback said:

how would you work out averages for these riders as they wouldnt do 4 home 4 away to get averages mind you bv would like tai on a 7.something average every year 

also you would pay tai a fortune just to ride home while someone else would be paid less and incure all travel costs 

as much as i would love to see tai riding here again for me you either sign up to do our league or you dont no half measures

For me, if Tai rode for the Aces and only did home meetings....

I would take his home average and divide it by 2 to calculate his overall average..

eg. If he went unbeaten around the NSS all season and got a 12 point average when it is divided by two it becomes a 6....

That would be fair...... :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Kurtz
Jye
Bwd 
Crump 
Wright
Blodorn
Brennan

Shocker of a team that, even if you swap crump for fricke.

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Hope Phil is on the wind up!!

The whole Belle Vue talking to Woffinden thing has been a wind-up, but look how many people he got believing it :rofl:

22 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

The whole Belle Vue talking to Woffinden thing has been a wind-up, but look how many people he got believing it :rofl:

Yep apart from the fact it's absolutely true.

3 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Kurtz
Jye
Bwd 
Crump 
Wright
Blodorn
Brennan

Top six written all over it that septet..... ;)

Edit. Can you confirm that it is Jason and not Phil you have listed at No 4....? :D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PotteringAround said:

Well it was true though. Tai was wanted to come but only for home meetings. They tried enough time to change his mind but couldn't. 

So it's now Down to plan b or c. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Kurtz
Jye
Bwd 
Crump 
Wright
Blodorn
Brennan

I hope this isn't plan B or C