British Speedway Forum

On 1/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, Col said:

A 17 year old German with no British experience on a 4.00 average. Risky. I hope the lad has a Championship club lined up.  Fricke will probably top the averages, decent back.up in the form of Wright & Kurtz, Brennan will improve.

Think Aces need a couple of solid middle order scorers.

You think Fricke is going to average higher than doyle this season??

3 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Highest average at BV:party:

5 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Yep  Finished above Doyle in GP series last year, Fricke is young enough to continue to improve, Doyle on downward spiral. Fricke was best Aussie in SoN, Doyle was poor.

• Like 1

If BV can get NKi & Jakobsen I'd go with that, seems unlikely though. NKi & Nicol doesn't fit, Zagar & Nicol does.

I think.

NKi has had a few injuries & has suffered but is still a good racer & quick around NSS.

7 hours ago, Col said:

If BV can get NKi & Jakobsen I'd go with that, seems unlikely though. NKi & Nicol doesn't fit, Zagar & Nicol does.

I think.

NKi has had a few injuries & has suffered but is still a good racer & quick around NSS.

Whilst i loved watching NKI,i think he is on a downward spiral much quicker than Doyle.He was starting to lose it a bit when he last rode for Lynn a few seasons ago imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Whilst i loved watching NKI,i think he is on a downward spiral much quicker than Doyle.He was starting to lose it a bit when he last rode for Lynn a few seasons ago imo.

Also you know you'll always get 100% from Doyle, not so sure about NKI and a few others mentioned. 

12 hours ago, tellboy said:

Most of the riders listed are past their peak, but teams need experience. The exception is Jensen but I have no idea what he has done in the last few years. He isn't in Ekstraliga which is the only foreign league I watch & keep an eye on regularly.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, Col said:

A 17 year old German with no British experience on a 4.00 average. Risky. I hope the lad has a Championship club lined up.  Fricke will probably top the averages, decent back.up in the form of Wright & Kurtz, Brennan will improve.

Think Aces need a couple of solid middle order scorers.

There are a couple of brothers by the name of Worrall who aren't too bad. :blink:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

There are a couple of brothers by the name of Worrall who aren't too bad. :blink:

:D

Was it BV who let them go or did they decide to go themselves? If it was BV, then they really need to have replacements in mind before they did it.

32 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

:D

Was it BV who let them go or did they decide to go themselves? If it was BV, then they really need to have replacements in mind before they did it.

There were 

I feel like Tungate and BWD could be a likely combo. One already racing in the UK the other knows his was around. Might be a point under but both decent at home and wouldn't break the bank like others listed.

3 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Things that fester too long in the same place go stale. That had happened with the Worrall's at Belle Vue.  If he'd have returned, Cooke would have filled that 7-8 rider gap nicely.

• Like 1

Tungate is infuriating!

• Like 1