British Speedway Forum

54 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I wonder what average Woffy would come in on? Last rode here in 2016 finishing with 7.03 I believe, then there would be the 2.5% British discount........

Bargain then really. If BV try and get it reassessed it could go up rather than down as I would have thought they would look at his averages in Poland and Sweden last few years...?

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Bargain then really. If BV try and get it reassessed it could go up rather than down as I would have thought they would look at his averages in Poland and Sweden last few years...?

Averages in other Countries have nothing to do with British riders.IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Averages in other Countries have nothing to do with British riders.IMO.

Handy guide though to see if they think it should be adjusted. Probably should stay as it is imo. Sure BV have already asked the question though.

Maybe they will declare woofy in the team,, unforseen circumstances then stop him from racing here,, then belle Vue can use RR

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

It shouldn't be a case of BV asking

The BSPL should already have made a list of riders and possible reassessment

That way it doesn't change depending on who is asking......

• Like 3

On 1/21/2022 at 10:08 PM, martinmauger said:

This ^^.  It's why the Aces usually struggle to win trophies, most riders thought / think "oh boy we're at Belle Vue next week, brilliant", especially in the Hyde Rd days & now at the NSS....

I don’t think Eastbourne when they came to Hyde Road and lost 64-14 thought the track was brilliant !!……there were certainly some teams and riders that did struggle there but generally I think it was a track , if you were a proper rider, that riders did really enjoy racing at and the same for the new Belle Vue , although Jason Crump said he really enjoyed the fact not many riders looked forward to coming to Kirky Lane gave him and the team a big home track advantage and that’s something the team doesn’t have now

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

If Woffy rides in GB this season it will be the easiest money he has earned for a long time.

He certainly knows Sheffield really well, Wolves he rode for and I know he likes Kings Lynn and Peterborough….I don’t think he’d have any trouble getting around Ipswich so that’s every track sorted !……barring injuries it should be great for him

It's very unlikely Tai is riding UK.  It seems its  Swedish team.

Tai Woffinden to Belle Vue.

Even Mark Lemon won't be able to cost you the title this season.

Edited by TTT

34 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

It's very unlikely Tai is riding UK.  It seems its  Swedish team.

Has given up sweden will be Denmark

Wont be the aces to many meetings thats why he stopped racing in uk 

Edited by DBP

People seem to know for a fact it’s Belle Vue, or know for a fact is not Belle Vue and it’s Denmark ….I love people who know things as fact before anything happens. !!……..nobody in Perth seems to know so I think we can only wait until anything is announced officially tomorrow and only then will anything be fact

Have you read his book said he was happy to ride 7/8 meetings home and away but did not like that in  uk you rode against teams twice home and away plus all the cup matches which led to burn out.

Plus its on a polish site that esbjerg looked to be where he's going, hope I'm wrong lets see what Monday brings

Edited by DBP
Spelling

:t:

May be a Twitter screenshot of text that says "13:23 � Tweet 99% Maciej Markowski @mmmaciekk Jutro ogłoszenie drugiego, obok @WTSSparta klubu dla Taia Woffindena. Kibice żużla w Wielkiej Brytanii będą mogli być zadowoleni. Translated from Polish by Google Tomorrow announcement of the second club next to @WTSSparta for Taia Woffinden Speedway fans in Great Britain will be able to be satisfied. 12:24 23 Jan 22 Twitter Web App 6 Likes Karol Bierzyński @bierzynskikarol 39m Replying to @mmmaciekk and @WTSSparta Chyba jednak nie będą mogli- Tweet your reply"

Edited by TTT