British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

For sure. Leaves us way under points limit but exciting nevertheless. 

Won't beat Sheffield still. But after the winter we have had I'm very happy with the end team 

Way under the points limit ! Does that mean Brennan in main body of team and bickley and blodorn as reserves…. Please no :( 

19 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Way under the points limit ! Does that mean Brennan in main body of team and bickley and blodorn as reserves…. Please no :(

Hahaha. No. Not that bad. 

Blodorn and brennan will be reserves. 

But Wright will be 3rd heat leader  for first bir of season before hopefully the new guy taking over the 3rd heat leader role 

Not that exciting then :lol:

So it's two riders above Blodorns average and below Wrights  with one expected to become third heat leader...

If I were a BV fan I'd be excited if one was Mr Bangs or a Mads Hansen type exciting young world level rider I know both have ruled out the UK but money talks both would light up the premiership 

I'm surprised Lemon didnt go for Keynan Rew as well rumoured he is signing for Brum 

9 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

So it's two riders above Blodorns average and below Wrights  with one expected to become third heat leader...

If I were a BV fan I'd be excited if one was Mr Bangs or a Mads Hansen type exciting young world level rider I know both have ruled out the UK but money talks both would light up the premiership 

I'm surprised Lemon didnt go for Keynan Rew as well rumoured he is signing for Brum 

Think better than bangs or hansen

11 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

But Wright will be 3rd heat leader  for first bir of season before hopefully the new guy taking over the 3rd heat leader role 

Rules out Bjerre and Tungate either I'd have welcomed.  This new guy will have to be a bit special if he makes 3rd heat leader so soon if starting at number 4. Wonder whether familiar face is Etheridge? Good at reserve but risky at number 2.  So, whoever and whatever I'm looking forward to the season and it's the quality of the racing that is the priority for me. 

20 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Is it kk or the rio rocket? 

Good god, I hope not!

My guess rides in polish second division and Sweden so can ride in British league. Rode a few matches over here in 2013 and has a very low British average but is now good enough to be a heat leader over here and would be an exciting rider to watch is  A Lebedevs.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

My guess rides in polish second division and Sweden so can ride in British league. Rode a few matches over here in 2013 and has a very low British average but is now good enough to be a heat leader over here and would be an exciting rider to watch is  A Lebedevs.

Think that would end in tears.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

Do you mean a rider like Lebedev or actually Lebedev. To be honest, if you get him, he will be proper sheet :P