British Speedway Forum

If Lebedevs is fully committed he'd be dynamite at the NSS and decent at the three other big tracks, might struggle with Monmore and the Foxhole but a good and exciting third heatleader nevertheless.

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Do you mean a rider like Lebedev or actually Lebedev. To be honest, if you get him, he will be proper sheet :P

Dear Mr Mith if you are having a go because i possibly spelt the named rider wrong ie with an s lots of people spell it my way wikipedia, the SON  tv broadcasters and speedway updates agree with my spelling to name a few we could be wrong i don't know. But there is no need to be a plick  (oops another wrong spelling)  about it is there. 

40 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

Dear Mr Mith if you are having a go because i possibly spelt the named rider wrong ie with an s lots of people spell it my way wikipedia, the SON  tv broadcasters and speedway updates agree with my spelling to name a few we could be wrong i don't know. But there is no need to be a plick  (oops another wrong spelling)  about it is there. 

What? I was simply saying Lebedev is a crap rider :lol:

Didn’t he average less than 4 last time for Lynn and only seems to be on the decline? 

although Milik is in a similar spiral, i would have thought his average would fit closer? Sub 6 last time he was over, also with Lynn?

7 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

What? I was simply saying Lebedev is a crap rider :lol:

Ok fair enough.If we do sign him and he is i will come back and like your post:D

7 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Lebedevs is not rubbish :rofl:

I'm inclined to think beating Woffinden, Fricke and Michelsen in a single meeting suggests he might be ok at the NSS.  :wink:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, arnieg said:

I'm inclined to think beating Woffinden, Fricke and Michelsen in a single meeting suggests he might be ok at the NSS.  :wink:

Aye. He should be more than capable to score good points at home, away though. I'll reserve judgment :D

40 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Aye. He should be more than capable to score good points at home, away though. I'll reserve judgment :D

Should be... Reserving judgement... Hmmm. Have you just given away that it IS Andzejs signing? :D

2 hours ago, DJC said:

Didn’t he average less than 4 last time for Lynn and only seems to be on the decline? 

That was nearly ten years ago! He was very young and raw then and couldn't handle all the grip at Lynn (not the first).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJC said:

although Milik is in a similar spiral, i would have thought his average would fit closer? Sub 6 last time he was over, also with Lynn?

Lebedevs only had a few meetings for Lynn in his younger days.He is better now than he was then.He will be good at the NSS for sure.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

That was nearly ten years ago! He was very young and raw then and couldn't handle all the grip at Lynn (not the first).

It was but didn’t someone say the last 2 would be above the German in averages?
I was going by averages gained and what would fit. 

Presume he will get reassessed if it is in fact him. 

45 minutes ago, DJC said:

It was but didn’t someone say the last 2 would be above the German in averages?
I was going by averages gained and what would fit. 

Presume he will get reassessed if it is in fact him. 

Shouldn't think Lebedevs attained an average while at Lynn,unsure whether he done enough matches.Could be wrong i haven't got the memory i use too.So would most likely be on an assessed average i would guess.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

he was also on borrowed machinery. a much better rider now than he's being given credit for

• Like 1